Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Way To Go LS, Jr. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/147242-way-go-ls-jr.html)

Hauling Trash 12-16-2006 06:25 PM

Re: Way To Go LS, Jr.

Way to go Bobby

Thats the way of Jerseys Boyz . Hard Work

Mike

dykstra 12-16-2006 07:53 PM

CONGRATS :drink:

otis311 12-16-2006 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by dhlaw
Fortunately, we have been able to line up employment at Lolliopops for him on the weekends and during break. He will be the new liason to the under 21 dancers, bar back and rash diagnoser. I might also let him intern at my office, but only after getting good reviews from the the management at Pops.......

I thought his brother Jason had that job locked up !!

waterheater 12-16-2006 08:08 PM

Congrats Bobby, way to go :cool: :drink: :D

Stormrider 12-16-2006 08:33 PM

Congrats Bobby, now you really don't have to do any work this year! :D
Btw Bobby, once at school I hope you're not on the PC so much and are out hunting hootch and slammin shots!
Damn, college was some good times.

FREEDOM US1 12-16-2006 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
As an extremely proud mother, I can't help but tell the entire OSO world, that in spite of Bobby's obsession with OSO, inspite of him reading every new daily post instead of his books, inspite of him dreaming of every Poker Run instead of his classes, inspite of him learining every boat, engine, owner and price paid instead of studying for exams...he got accepted Early Decision to his first choice college, FlaglerCollege in St. Augustine, Florida. Close enough to attend JAX, Daytona and Sarasota Poker Runs.....
I am so proud of him. Congratulations Bobby.
Mom

Congrats Mom and Dad!! That has to be a great feeling to have Bobby going down the right path. :D :D You go for it Bobby!!! Have a great time and get everything you can out of College. It might come in handy in supporting your boating habit down the road. :D :cool: See you in Sarasota. :drink:

Payton 12-17-2006 06:40 AM

Congratulations Bobby!!

Mark and Linda

TOASTY 12-17-2006 07:34 AM

Congrats Jr.!!!
Welcome to the club as a college hi po boater

Roger 1 12-19-2006 03:30 PM

He's going to have to go down to the Cig factory and have Jo Ann fix him up with a back to school wardrobe. :D

Lucky Strike Jr 12-19-2006 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Roger 1
He's going to have to go down to the Cig factory and have Jo Ann fix him up with a back to school wardrobe. :D

Haha! Actually, we went down before Key West and got a bunch of new clothes. We have to keep up with our friends Tom & Julie Sheer :D :drink: :D....I hope they read this! lol