If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Boats:
    '85 Excalibur 27' Speedster
    Cedar Creek Lake, Texas

hey folks! the Babb stuff is good. Ihave installed quite a few of them. They lack the good crisp highs. I believe they cut off at about 18 -20khz. A good set of tweets will get you back in the game. Is fosbreak screwing up again?????????? Havent used it in about 4 years.

Hey Tank I did hear the same thing but I never sold them and never really had to compete against them in sales so I guess I never paid attention to the rumors. One of the head engineers for PPI that designed the flat piston woofers went to work for Kicker. The guy who I think Directed made a V.P. is one of the only PPI people to stay with the company through the whole change over. He started at PPI milling the heat sinks from what my rep told me. Good success story. I don't sell the Audiobahns but I have not heard a lot of good things about them. I do know they are expensive. Look at the MMATS or Zapco amps also.
    Andy How do the Nak amps sound? I haven't used them though I can sell them. Forrest

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123