Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boat Detailers In Houston (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/147473-boat-detailers-houston.html)

BY U BOY 12-19-2006 05:47 PM

Boat Detailers In Houston

I need a GOOD mobile boat detailer in houston. I need a good buffing and polish on a 15yr old 21' boat .Anyone that has used someone that they would recomend please let me know how to contact them.
Thanks Patrick

TopSpin80 12-19-2006 05:54 PM

Re: Boat Detailers In Houston

I used to date the girl who's step dad owned sunshine yacht service, but I don't know if they are any good. Maybe try someone at a local body shop... I know one in pasadena, Swindoll pain and body... I'll get their number for you, if your interested, but you would probably have to tow it there

Ernie

BY U BOY 12-19-2006 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by TopSpin80
I used to date the girl who's step dad owned sunshine yacht service, but I don't know if they are any good. Maybe try someone at a local body shop... I know one in pasadena, Swindoll pain and body... I'll get their number for you, if your interested, but you would probably have to tow it there

Ernie

towing it there is not a problem, i just don't want some fly by nite kid putting a buffer to my boat.
thanks Ernie

marineclean 12-19-2006 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
towing it there is not a problem, i just don't want some fly by nite kid putting a buffer to my boat.

Also, make sure they use what you have. Start with the 3M 'Finess-it' and finish with the Leverage. You don't want that oxidation back in a year. We are trying to educate everyone, but it takes time. Remember, you do not want carnauba, petroleum distillates or polyurethanes left on your finish. I'll see if I've got anyone in Houston.

On Time 12-19-2006 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
I need a GOOD mobile boat detailer in houston. I need a good buffing and polish on a 15yr old 21' boat .Anyone that has used someone that they would recomend please let me know how to contact them.
Thanks Patrick

Marine Max Seabrook, on Nasa Road 1. Talk to Ken in service. They have done two boats for me and 5 of my friends. Expensive, but worth it. When done you will be amazed.

29scarab 12-20-2006 07:46 AM

[QUOTE=BY U BOY]I need a GOOD mobile boat detailer in houston. I need a good buffing and polish on a 15yr old 21' boat .Anyone that has used someone that they would recomend please let me know how to contact them.
Thanks Patrick[/QUOTE

I have the guy for ya HANDS DOWN!!!

His name is Gary Janachek.....he'll beat everyones prices and do a damn good job....tell him SHAWN told you to call...

281-732-5622 :D

BY U BOY 12-20-2006 03:06 PM

Thanks guys. shaw i will call your guy after the new year.