Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Got any suggestions? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/14760-got-any-suggestions.html)

Towel Boy 01-23-2002 09:09 PM

would love to have a system to track my vehichles discreetly :eek: :eek:

thunderdan 01-23-2002 09:29 PM

Strip club, hummmmmm, where do I sign up... :D :D :D

IDRPSTF 01-23-2002 09:39 PM

Quote from Miller:I can't seem to fill all the hours of my day and would really like to go back to doing something intellectually challenging, stimulating and interesting.
Try to figure out what girls really want from life. It fits your criteria. Changing every minute. Never the same twice. No trace of reason. And Im sure every one of us would pay a hell of alot more than $400 Down and $9 per month to get a copy of your findings an updates. Good Luck

jb 01-23-2002 11:35 PM

I say take a chance with something you are passionate. You have the means...
Your young and full of ideas and energy.
Best of luck, how do I help

Ron P 01-24-2002 03:25 PM

If the PA school bus had the tracking system they would have been alerted the moment it left the city limits.

As it is, they found it 6 hrs later and 165 miles away.

I bet the parents would have liked to know were there kids went.

Shane 01-24-2002 03:39 PM

Miller,

There is an asset management firm here in Albany looking for portfolio managers. I don't know if Albany is intriguing at all but if I can help let me know. Best of luck.

Shane :cool:

mxz800 01-24-2002 04:36 PM

RonP i was suprised to see the school bus story today myself. I had always thought that school buses had some sort of gps sensor that told where they were speed traveled and such. Will definitely make you think now when your children drive off in the bus every morning!

boat nut 01-24-2002 06:06 PM

Miller,

If you are able to go back to school, I would go for your MBA degree. You need to make yourself more marketable.....set yourself apart from the the other investment bankers/financial planners. I especially feel this is even more important living in New York city as you do, versus other cities in the country! Best of luck to you.

Miller 01-24-2002 07:20 PM

Thanks guys. I'm still trying to see what course I'll go down next and will keep you posted.

As for the MBA, I studied Finance and International Business as an undergrad at Georgetown and studied International Finance and Business abroad at Oxford. My courses were similar (in some cases exactly the same) as the Georgetown MBA.

I don't really want to go back therefore and spend $100,000 and two years getting a degree that, while most likely helpful, won't exactly excite me nor differentiate from the mergers and acquisitions professionals and portfolio managers that are my peers. Plus, I was a VP and most likely will have to take a step back to the Associate level if I get a MBA and return to Wall Street.

But, if it makes sense and I get into a top school (another big if considering the low acceptance rates at the top schools), I'd go unless I got really excited about something else.

WILDTHING TAZ 01-24-2002 07:55 PM

HOW ABOUT LAYING ON A NUDE HOT BEACH WATCHING CHICKS IN STRINGS WHILE GETTING A GREAT TAN :cool: