Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Your Tax dollars HARD @ WORK!! >

Your Tax dollars HARD @ WORK!!

Notices

Your Tax dollars HARD @ WORK!!

Old 01-24-2002, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crash, Are you unhappy with the way Bush has run our country so far?
Old 01-24-2002, 09:43 AM
supercrash

Dean..."Boating related subject"...You are crazy!!!Planting cat hair is boating related??..Unless they put the hair in the water and the cats live in the water then your wrong!!Do you boat in the water or did you put wheels on your boat..I'm still laughing..Oh no someone planted cat hair..Call Dean right away!!

Old 01-24-2002, 09:48 AM
Registered

Crash, I said I THINK HE HE IS GUILTY! Yes, but did I say I know he is guilty like you did? NO!!! So SHUT THE **** UP! You stil have NOT shown any FACTS to your babble!

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: Shane ]
Old 01-24-2002, 09:55 AM
supercrash

Jim...Of course I am..He has proved he is a idiot just by what he says..read some bush quotes!!And he is dragging religion into the White house and the country..His father has said "I don't consider atheist as citizens or patriots"...I'm pretty sure that george jr. feels even stronger than his father..Even though my country has turned it's back on me I still have to pay my taxes..If Bush's plane went down with his father on it to there would be no tears shed here..How dare he say that 25 million americans are not citizens or patriots then continue to collect thier taxes..They are pure scum..

Old 01-24-2002, 09:55 AM
Registered

blah....blah....blah

same ol crap out of the same ol hole

Old 01-24-2002, 09:58 AM
supercrash

Shane are you OJ??
I do know that OJ tryed to get away from something..Driving his bronco with a wad of cash and a disguise..To bad they would
not let that in court.Blood in the bronco blood on his socks blood on his glove,cut on his hand that he did not know how he got it..
BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD ..YA he might be innocent...And so could hitler..

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: supercrash ]

Old 01-24-2002, 10:09 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
Sorry Guys,
Been in meetings all morning.
Shane,
Good morning Back @ ya! You know I didn't realize, until the other day, that you were Nicky Cutro's driver in the Pennziol 32 Skater? Did you also drive the Shadow/ Chris Cat boat? I'm not worthy of your steering wheel!! I toyed with th idea of racing for a couple of years, turned down a $4,000.00/race driver's seat in a 35' Motion, 4 years ago, didn't like the arrangement, but I REALLY WANTED TO RACE, still do but, now I have kids, wife, etc. and it's not in the cards for me, I guess.
I meet Nicky a couple times @ lake X, really nice guy, who always had COLD Mich. lights!
Anyway, don't let Mr. Unhappy get to you bud, just try to remember who you are TRYING to REASON WITH!
I'm still going to delete this post in 5 minutes, so I hope this will make for a better day for you dude'
Talk to you later,
MD
Old 01-24-2002, 10:26 AM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Dean, back to your original post. It is sad that certain factions have the inclination to misconstrue facts and implement them as evidence to support their agendas. There have been many instances here in Colorado where certain "groups" will misrepresent studies and actually fabricate fictitious evidence to support said agendas. Some feel so compelled to promote certain agendas truth is of no consequence. Then on the other hand, some are so convinced of their quests validity that misrepresentations meld into what they will justify as truthful. It is amazing to me the way the word truth has become such a misnomer. Scott McInnis is one who I feel represents us truthfully and does his best to enact policies that will protect our land as well enabling we, the people, use and enjoyment of said lands. I'm sure some can dredge up negative issues regarding anyones agendas and policies, that is what society today does best(ie.MEDIA). Where we, the people take it and decipher it, well, I guess that's what makes these debates get so "INTERESTING". Opinions, we all have them and some just convey theirs differently than others.
Old 01-24-2002, 10:31 AM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Originally posted by Neverfastenuf:
<STRONG>Dean, back to your original post. It is sad that certain factions have the inclination to misconstrue facts and implement them as evidence to support their agendas. There have been many instances here in Colorado where certain "groups" will misrepresent studies and actually fabricate fictitious evidence to support said agendas. Some feel so compelled to promote certain agendas truth is of no consequence. Then on the other hand, some are so convinced of their quests validity that misrepresentations meld into what they will justify as truthful. It is amazing to me the way the word truth has become such a misnomer. Scott McInnis is one who I feel represents us truthfully and does his best to enact policies that will protect our land as well enabling we, the people, use and enjoyment of said lands. I'm sure some can dredge up negative issues regarding anyones agendas and policies, that is what society today does best(ie.MEDIA). Where we, the people take it and decipher it, well, I guess that's what makes these debates so "INTERESTING". Opinions, we all have them and some just convey theirs differently than others. </STRONG>
Old 01-24-2002, 10:37 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
NFE,
That is the SAD state of the affairs in the US, and yes the MOST basic of virtues, (Truth and Honesty) are being ignored, in the QUEST for the Tree-Huggers to Champion their CAUSES! What's truly scary is the fact that this Research "Data Falsifcation/Manipulation" is in some cases, is COMPLETELY counter-productive to the species of concern.
MD

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: Dean Ferry ]

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: Dean Ferry ]

Quick Reply: Your Tax dollars HARD @ WORK!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.