Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The New Ride (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/147880-new-ride.html)

Mentalpause 04-14-2007 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 2044234)
Boat is going to paint on Monday!!!!! Should be on schedual for May 1st delivery. Interior is blue and orange again with silver accents. Motor compartment is orange with blue diamond plate with the orange 700 Mercs. What do you guys think about the Northstar screens instead of conventional gauges?? I need to decide pretty quick. It looks good to me but seems like something is missing without the analog gauges.

Boat looks great Chuck. Did you decide to go with the computer screen readouts for the gauges. I got used to the Smartcraft raceveiw and pretty much use it all the time instead of the linked gauges now.

Chuck 04-14-2007 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mentalpause (Post 2093098)
Boat looks great Chuck. Did you decide to go with the computer screen readouts for the gauges. I got used to the Smartcraft raceveiw and pretty much use it all the time instead of the linked gauges now.

I decided to stay with the conventional gauges and the round style smartcraft gauges like my previous boat. I did put the gps on the drivers side this time making it much more useful. I spent all day there yesterday and the boat looks great!!!! I'm going to try and post some pics tonite.

Chuck 04-14-2007 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 2092977)
It was sold, or thought to be sold along with another diesel 36 Cat going to Ukraine...Terry is trying to get ahold of the buyer. I was planning on doing another with the vacuum bag lay up but will wait to see what goes on in the next week or so. Keep us updated with the pics.:cool: Jeff

I didn't even know it was for sale. They are really selling alot of boats overseas. My old 36 went to Norway. Keep me posted on what you end up doing. I was wondering why there hadn't been any posts about it.

Chuck 04-14-2007 03:26 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple of shots from earlier in the week.

Chuck 04-14-2007 03:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are some more

drypipetiger 04-14-2007 03:51 PM

Killer Chuck!!

Jassman 04-14-2007 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 2093163)
I didn't even know it was for sale. They are really selling alot of boats overseas. My old 36 went to Norway. Keep me posted on what you end up doing. I was wondering why there hadn't been any posts about it.

I havent been on here as much, a few medical situations with the wife. BTW, I like this paint job, the colors are awesome, I like that vibrant green. Keep us updated. Thanks Jeff

Mentalpause 04-14-2007 04:58 PM

Paint looks great Chuck.

Chuck 04-14-2007 07:20 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Some more from yesterday. Paul laying out the deck graphics.

VT32SSR 04-14-2007 07:57 PM

Nice colors on the new ride Chuck.I guess it's time to start thinkin boats again.You should try and get Tony up for our spring run.