Notices

SPEED ZONES

Old 02-08-2002, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post SPEED ZONES

As regular readers have found out, each issue of Poker Runs America features either half page or full page and, in the case of the truly exotic, sometimes even a double-page spread of poker run and race boats. All that's missin' is your mission - to send me the vital stats (boat name, make, length, power, owner and location - city and state)and a color photo - which must be okayed for publication by the photographer in question). There's no charge for this, so get on it. Send stuff to Peter Tasler, Poker Runs America, 1020 Brevik Place, Unit 5, Mississauga, ON Canada L4W 4N7. Questions? Dial 1-800-354-9145.
Old 02-08-2002, 11:56 AM
Offshore Addiction

Can we send the information and photo via email?

Old 02-10-2002, 05:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Offshore Addiction,

E-mail photos can be sent, but, especially in the Speed Zone section, I need high-resolution images that would take quite awhile to download (given the size of the image), since the phone company has not yet introduced the fiberoptics needed for high-speed internet access in our area. Besides which, past experience has taught me that images on a floppy disk prove disappointing. Either they come in low res or the file is somehow incompatible or corrupted. I would prefer a good quality print or slide to do justice to both your boat and the magazine. Photos will be returned after we're done. Any questions, call me after the Miami show or leave a message at our booth.