How To Get A 6 Seater Mti.. >

How To Get A 6 Seater Mti..

Notices

How To Get A 6 Seater Mti..

Old 12-31-2006, 01:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: How To Get A 6 Seater Mti..

that is right it was mazonis boat.. we removed the arnesons. installed new teague platinum drives on stellings boxes, with 3 spd overdrive units with the 440 's got the boat over a hundred mph.. but that was still not good enough.. 1 week before key west we removed the yanmars. rerigged the boat for 750 hp sterlings and sent the customer to key west at 130 mph.. during the stay in key west we took the boat to play and broke a gimbal .. and with the help of GINOS truck and trailer kept the boat from sinking.. TRHANKS GINO!!!!..at which point we had enough..derigged the boat sent the motors to sreling to add the dual whipples to.. and presently have a brand new set of #6s waiting to install. and last week decided to make alittle more room for the owner and his buddys.. most of which are 6' 6'' plus .. so that brings us up to date..

Last edited by ultimate cat; 12-31-2006 at 09:47 AM.
Old 12-31-2006, 09:13 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Does Todd still own it?
Old 12-31-2006, 09:41 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

great idea! keep the pics coming, i like seeing these projects start to finish.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 12-31-2006, 09:44 AM
Registered

Todd does not own the boat anymore.it belongs to someone out of new york.. the person who owns the boat bought my 36' diesel spectre last year and decided to move up. if anyone knows anyone looking for a spectre i'll make someone a sweet deal on it with or without power.. we do have some yanmars for sale also ..
Old 12-31-2006, 09:53 AM
Registered

the boat will actually be a six seater. when completed with a ladies room..we were looking at the 6 seater liner from randy. but the time frame and addl. expense didnt make sense.. it will be extremely close to a factory one .. we decided to keep the same style windshield .. only it will be much wider.. we like the lines of it. with the center support it keeps the racy look vers the pleasure boat look.. we looked at the mojo boat with the 5 seater.. it still wasnt going to have enough room.. we figured if we were going to put it under the knive , lets do it right. moving the rear seats back 12" makes the cockpit so nice.

Last edited by ultimate cat; 12-31-2006 at 09:56 AM.
Old 12-31-2006, 10:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by ultimate cat
that is right it was mazonis boat.. we removed the arnesons. installed new teague platinum drives on stellings boxes, with 3 spd overdrive units with the 440 's got the boat over a hundred mph.. but that was still not good enough.. 1 week before key west we removed the yanmars. rerigged the boat for 750 hp sterlings and sent the customer to key west at 130 mph.. during the stay in key west we took the boat to play and broke a gimbal .. and with the help of GINOS truck and trailer kept the boat from sinking.. TRHANKS GINO!!!!..at which point we had enough..derigged the boat sent the motors to sreling to add the dual whipples to.. and presently have a brand new set of #6s waiting to install. and last week decided to make alittle more room for the owner and his buddys.. most of which are 6' 6'' plus .. so that brings us up to date..
Thanks for the update. I had read someplace if I remembered correctly that the boat did over 100 but was going through bravo drives. The Arnesons were more reliable but couldnt get enough bow lift so sacrifised a little speed, and the owner wanted to go over 100mph. Always liked that boat as well as the diesel package. Good luck with the new project, looks very interesting, keep us updated with pics, have a good New Year. Jeff
Old 12-31-2006, 10:35 AM
TeamTaboo
VIP Member

Ultimate cat when you get done post the pictures. That almost hurts seeing that boat cut up. That boat won best graphics at the Jacksonville poker run 3 years ago. I never had time to finish it before I sold it.
Old 12-31-2006, 11:07 AM
Registered

i feel your pain ....seeing you winning with the PRO MARINE /BTM boat has been tough on mike and i after all the hard work we put in to that boat... but working with todd and johnny "JT" was worth all of it.. good luck with it .."GO FOR THE GOLD" in 2007.. by the way boat looks great with all your changes....also have stellings boxes, hp bravo gimbals. steering . which was removed from boat it all has about 3 hours on it will make someone a deal . also have 32p 5 blade herrings for bravos ..

Last edited by ultimate cat; 12-31-2006 at 04:53 PM.
Old 12-31-2006, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

pretty cool project. Thanks for filling us in on it.
Old 12-31-2006, 06:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
pretty cool project. Thanks for filling us in on it.
they will call you for exhaust advice

Happy new year dude

Quick Reply: How To Get A 6 Seater Mti..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.