Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OKAY OKAY...A little OT.....but you'll like 'em (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/14815-okay-okay-little-ot-but-youll-like-em.html)

Douggie Fresh 01-23-2002 02:11 PM

Shorgasm, The both of you will love her new upgrades. But let me tell you from experience go bigger than smaller it will save you 5 grand or more. The # 1 complaint after the sugery is they are not big enough.

Doug :D :D

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: Dougie Fresh ]

thisistank 01-23-2002 02:16 PM

What!!?? Jill has bolt ons!!?? say it aint so Doug! :D :D :D

I couldnt even tell when we were in Havasu and she was wearing that thong!! ;) :D :eek:

KCHOTBOAT 01-23-2002 02:20 PM

The ex wife had a nice set of bolt ons. The only thing I missed about her. The new girl friend has a bigger set of bolt ons. I may be shallow but I prefer the fake over real. I spend more hours playing with them than I put on the boat last summer.

Shorgasm 01-23-2002 02:40 PM

Never you mind who it is.... :p

I never would even suggest implants.....It's not that important to me......I would rather have a new toy..... :D

This is her idea and I dig it.....just wondering how she will be afterwards.....She's nearly impossible now just because she's female..... :rolleyes:

She really wants these "improvements" and they would fit her :eek: :eek: very well....

Personally I love "bolt-ons"...they do what there supposed to do....stay put.. ;)

If you haVE BIG TITS......your opinion is slightly tainted in my view..... :p

Come on that's like the rich guy tellin the homeless guy how rough work was today....Oh Please!!!!!!

NW_Jim 01-23-2002 02:51 PM

I don't have any experience with the before and after but I need to voice an opinion here. I am sick and tired of the ads now telling woman they are not attractive with small tits and need implants. I personally prefer small ones over big ones and I'm sure a lot of other guys do to. It seems to me someone has the idea ALL guys like big breasted women. Ever try taking a gal with 44dd's out in a V bottom over 5 or 6 footer's. :eek: :eek: After a half hour or so they're probably down around her ankles. Remember only so much fits in the mouth :D

Boat Girl 01-23-2002 02:54 PM

I just hate that phrase

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: Boat Girl ]

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: Boat Girl ]

Shorgasm 01-23-2002 03:04 PM

Ya know what Eryn...what I said is right on the money for most cases....

If you read something into that....You're doing just that.....Relax.....Once again it's not pointing a finger at you...

You wanna talk about being a jerk????

Shorgasm 01-23-2002 03:20 PM

Surely you're kidding........YOU think you can edit your post with "I just hate that phrase"..........and that makes it okay to call someone a jerk!!!! Because...Hold on boys here it comes...."Big Tits".. :mad:

I think you know what I am thinking....... :rolleyes:

Boat Girl 01-23-2002 03:23 PM

I choose to discuss this off the board that is why I deleted what I said, maybe you should check your profile. or your email

traviss 01-23-2002 03:26 PM

hehe..... I have to give some more credit to TANNED FAT :D :D dude.. BOOBIES !!!! :D :D :D