Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OKAY OKAY...A little OT.....but you'll like 'em (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/14815-okay-okay-little-ot-but-youll-like-em.html)

Douggie Fresh 01-23-2002 03:34 PM

Tank, Whats up ? You get to play with a very nice set of ta ta's. Countdown to Havasu 94 day's.

Doug :cool:

Shorgasm 01-23-2002 03:35 PM

Originally posted by traviss:
<STRONG>hehe..... I have to give some more credit to TANNED FAT :D :D dude.. BOOBIES !!!! :D :D :D</STRONG>
Traviss....are you still looking at those Boobies???????? :rolleyes:

Good Boy.........Hundreds to go huh?????

jawbreakerkid 01-23-2002 04:03 PM

you mean they make fake breasts?!?!??? :confused: :eek: :confused:

chad

cuda 01-23-2002 04:05 PM

When I was married (many moons ago) my ex belonged to what she termed "the itty bitty titty comittee". One of her freinds had the bolt ons installed. She said it cost $4000 for the upgrade. I asked my wife if we could just buy one and I would sleep on that side! :D

Seriously, I have never been a fan of the bolt ons. I remember the first set that I encounterd made sex with her like trying to lay on her with two softballs between us, kept sorta rolling off. I could really care less about the size, since I am really a leg man!

Oh, by the way, the current girlfreind sports normally aspirated 36 D's. :o

thisistank 01-23-2002 04:09 PM

That's what I'm talking about Dougie!! Talk about fake breasts ville, Havasu here we come!!! :D ;)

Consintracy 01-23-2002 04:15 PM

Ya' know how people w/long hair can sell their hair....Well, I would sell my "ta-ta's" if I could!!! My back is messed up & it's really hard to find swimsuit tops that keep it all in!! There are ton's of actress' and models that I envy...they can wear cute tops & not look as if they are flaunting their chest & they still look sexy.
I'd love to have a reduction!!!!!!!

Shorgasm 01-23-2002 04:16 PM

See what I mean guys......none of this makes any sense unless you have smaller Ta-ta's...... ;)

Now let's be honest.......What's one of the sexiest things on a woman..........keep it clean...

1....skin tone

2...hair and length of it

3....Eyes and lips

4....Shape and build

5....CLEAVAGE...... :eek:

6....Butt......gotta have a nice hiney

and so on and so on.........That's my list of importance......ONLY in the looks department.....not saying a word about personality.....that's totally different. ;)

Boat Girl 01-23-2002 04:21 PM

Tracy- Thank you...I can relate...

jawbreakerkid 01-23-2002 04:49 PM

if i had my choice i'd choose a girl with fake breasts....not that i am turned off by women with natural breasts. it is just my personal preference.

.....go ahead call me shallow. perhaps i am a little calloused.

chadillac

Shorgasm 01-23-2002 05:03 PM

Chad........What do you like about them better than real ones??????

I personally like the way they keep their shape without lots of wires or such....

Kinda makes ya go DAMN!!!!....when the shirt comes off and there is no bra....

But then again....when the shirt comes off and their is a bra.....that kinda makes ya go DAMN!!!!!

:eek: :eek: