Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts
Default Re: ny boat show/ filthy fountains

Ur Sick
Old 01-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
You should see some of the people that attend the show if you want to talk about filthy.I can remember drunks missing the mens room door and knocking my booth down,2 "FRIENDS" getting into a brawl and knocking over most of the plants in a dealers booth,and my favorite of all was some lowlife using the head in a SUNSEEKER on display at the show.
Sy, next time set up by the womens privy!!!!
Old 01-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Rippem
bunk! it's about the boats! where's the money at? what are you there to sell?

inexcusable. any dealer I know moves the display boats in and gets them detailed right off knowing that the serious show goer/buyer often is an early bird looking to avoid the crowds.
You can set up easels, literature tables, put down runners and such at your convenience after the hard set-up work is done and the product shows it's best.

The holiday bit is a poor excuse that wouldn't dare fly in the face of a successful business
What did you do For Xmas?
Old 01-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
Trenton Marine just got Fountain Back when Coty lost it so I was probably not their boat.But I agree the should have been spotless
When did Coty loose Fountain ?

We were looking at the 31 Center Console Coty had on Fischer Blvd this summer but they were way high on price and wouldn't take any trades.

Coty still had Fountains at their Fischer Blvd lot a week or so ago.
Old 01-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Registered

You should see some of the people that attend the show if you want to talk about filthy.I can remember drunks missing the mens room door and knocking my booth down,2 "FRIENDS" getting into a brawl and knocking over most of the plants in a dealers booth,and my favorite of all was some lowlife using the head in a SUNSEEKER on display at the show.
Dry Docking a Sunseeker...... nice at least the plants were watered
Old 01-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by binmack

We were looking at the 31 Center Console Coty had on Fischer Blvd this summer but they were way high on price and wouldn't take any trades.

They are all 06s I'm told that they are no longer a Fountain dealer Don't know the exact reason but if you go into Fountains website and type in Toms Rivers zip code Trenton Marine comes up.I went into Cody before I bought my 292 they blew me off.Probably because I had my 10 year old triplets with me and he did not think I was serious.Call Trenton or Chicago fountain You will get a much better price any way

Last edited by Expensive Date; 01-02-2007 at 09:30 PM.
Old 01-02-2007, 09:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
They are all 06s I'm told that they are no longer a Fountain dealer Don't know the exact reason but if you go into Fountains website and type in Toms Rivers zip code Trenton Marine comes up.I went into Cody before I bought my 292 they blew me off.Probably because I had my 10 year old triplets with me and he did not think I was serious.Call Trenton or Chicago fountain You will get a much better price any way

Thanks for the info

I really wasn't happy with Coty either even though they are right around the corner from me. I believe Trenton Marine is much better but I don't trailer my boats and service would be a big concern.
Old 01-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Registered

Thanks for the info

I really wasn't happy with Coty either even though they are right around the corner from me. I believe Trenton Marine is much better but I don't trailer my boats and service would be a big concern.
Trenton Marine does have a road guy that comes down the shore about once a week for minor stuff.
Old 01-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Racer
Racer

Sy I'm sorry about the sunseeker I couldnt hold it, and I did use biodegradable paper. And about the fight I asked my friend 3 x's to get me the freakin paper.
Old 01-02-2007, 09:59 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

make him any offer he is stuck with 3 mill in invetory and not a fountain dealer anymore

Quick Reply: ny boat show/ filthy fountains

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.