Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone in N. Chicago - quick look at a boat for me? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/148772-anyone-n-chicago-quick-look-boat-me.html)

BZ 01-10-2007 12:37 PM

Re: Anyone in N. Chicago - quick look at a boat for me?

Originally Posted by DoTheMath (Post 1988796)
Ummmm - :D

I'd rather not say just yet, until I can (try and) close it. Or the wheels just fall of the wagon all-together and I'm left dejected and back on the hunt ;)

Thanks again Bob for offering to go and take a look for me.

Let's just say that if it is the 1999 35ft Anav. boat I know that boat well.....LOL BZ

Downtown42 01-10-2007 01:14 PM

BZ,....Shogren still has her?

DoTheMath 01-10-2007 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik (Post 1989047)
Let's just say that if it is the 1999 35ft Anav. boat I know that boat well.....LOL BZ

Nope - that's not it... :)

10x 01-10-2007 05:06 PM

Mark, You will have a blast teaching your wife how to drive that boat.:cool:

Good luck with it, if ya need anything else, ya got my #'s

Frank

hammer01 01-10-2007 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik (Post 1989047)

I saw this rig last friday bz, our mutual buddy dennis said that the walls in that boat could probaby tell some good stories. He thinks this summer that you are definitely going to have to paint more pretty ladies in the boat or you are going to have to change the name to the "sausage fest". Of course, he did not volunteer to donate any of his friends of the female sorts. hammer

10x 01-10-2007 11:09 PM

3 Attachment(s)
:eek: :eek: :eek: Hey BZ, need to "borrow" a few??? Hey Hammer, I kinda noticed the same thing, but thought I'd keep my mouth shut.:rolleyes:
Maybe this year we'll ad another award to our Chicago Poker run, and call it "The sausage fest boat" award.:evilb:

Audiofn 01-10-2007 11:19 PM

So Mark we going on a road trip or what!!!!! :D

DoTheMath 01-11-2007 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by 10x (Post 1989751)
:eek: :eek: Hey BZ, need to "borrow" a few??? Hey Hammer, I kinda noticed the same thing, but thought I'd keep my mouth shut.:rolleyes:
Maybe this year we'll ad another award to our Chicago Poker run, and call it "The sausage fest boat" award.:evilb:

Hey Frank - new boat or not, I'm comin' out to Chi-town to visit you this summer! :eek:

DoTheMath 01-11-2007 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 1989757)
So Mark we going on a road trip or what!!!!! :D

Ummmm... maybe - still workin' out the deets Jon - :drink:

10x 01-11-2007 02:48 PM

Mark, the blond in the green top, in the bottom pic is my wife, the rest are some of her friends.:cool: