Notices

Biggus Dikkus

Old 01-24-2002, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Biggus Dikkus

Kurt,

I have been trying to call you. We are at a loss for snow. Been trying to get to Quebec since January 2. Thinking about going out west but not sure. How is Maine? We have some localized riding that is very good but we need a BIG TRIP! Is it worth going to Maine? Wanna be a guide? Did you here about those friends of Wayne that went through the ice and the one guy died? Sucks!

Shane
Old 01-24-2002, 01:25 PM
Registered

hey shane.... say bye-bye to the snow
Old 01-24-2002, 01:32 PM
Registered

Hey Traviss,

You're a PUNK!
Old 01-24-2002, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
Unhappy

Shane, no I did not hear about Wayne. Where was this? That is very sad news. We were fooling around on the water the other day and my bud went for a swim and luckily we are laughing about it. Tell Wayne I was asking about him.

The riding up here has been pretty good but today it is raining and we are losing snow badly. I`ll keep you posted on the conditions. I`ve been riding from my house and the local trails are mostly single track tight trails and not high speed although technical and challenging. They have been groomed nicely.The lakes are pretty good for speed runs. Hopefully this damn rain will turn to snow soon.

Kurt.

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: Biggus Dikkus ]
Old 01-24-2002, 01:36 PM
Registered

ohh shane...

I already newww that

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: traviss ]
Old 01-24-2002, 02:10 PM
Registered

Kurt,

Thanks!

Traviss,
Old 01-24-2002, 03:02 PM
GRH

Shane - I see your from the Albany area as I am.... & your not happy about the snow conditions... as am I!! Are you familiar with the Old Forge... Tug Hill.. Moose River Plains areas? There's been what I consider great riding there... about a 2 hour drive... Last Monday a friend of mine rode from Moose River Plains to Inlet & back (125miles)in a blinding snowstorm at times... Had a great day & its not to busy during the week....

Old 01-24-2002, 03:08 PM
Registered

GRH

I actually have a home on Lake George and in Niskayuna. I rode the plains on Monday as well. I have been going to the parking lot on the Cedar River road for 10 to 15 years. It has been pretty good this year all things considered. A lot of snirt in Inlet though on Monday. My buddy went yesterday said it was pretty good. It has also been good up in Lake Clear. Where on Sacandaga are you? I am not too familiar with the lake. What kind of sled do you ride? Hope to meet you soon.

Shane
Old 01-24-2002, 03:28 PM
GRH

Shane - Actually I live in Guilderland & have a place on Sacandaga... Work in Schenectady... They were riding all over the Sacandaga last weekend... some in it! I ride Yamaha's for the most part... some times Ski-Doo's... my Brother is adealer for both so I take what HE thinks I should have... Next year RX-1... You want to ride the Sacandaga area some time I'd be glad to show you around...

Old 01-24-2002, 03:30 PM
GRH

Shane- Thats Snomobile or Boat... The nice part about Sacandaga is "No Speed Limits"

Quick Reply: Biggus Dikkus

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.