Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Best"OSO"member quote..ORIGINAL only!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/14885-best-oso-member-quote-original-only.html)

beamog 07-17-2008 01:43 PM

When my friend asked if she could bring her fat friend on the boat, my boy said "We don't like ALOT of people"

"I'm not phucking stupid, anymore"

Go to tshirthell.com for a whole bunch of great sayings on shirts. Lotta funny stuff there.

DaveP 07-17-2008 01:59 PM

"I'd rather beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!" (thats how I bring different corvette's home!)

"I've never seen an ugly girl with a ------ in her mouth!"

"I've seen chicks in bars loose 40lbs in a matter of 30 minutes after 4 drinks"

"Jack Daniels its the world fastest SLIM FAST for the opposite sex!"

"I may be fat but you are fugly and I can always loose weight"

"Gas, Grass or Azz, nobody rides for Free!"

florida gator 07-17-2008 02:05 PM

I believe in most of those.

DollaBill 07-17-2008 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater (Post 2626828)
My favorite most recent quote - stecz20 (still boatless) - in the stingray thread.

"MF'er I've had bar tabs that cost more than your boat"

that was mine :)

ar15meister 07-17-2008 04:32 PM

I had a bunch of gangsta rap black guys outside a downtown Toronto club start hassling me one night as I got into my dad's 1966 ragtop Vette, 'bout a year or so ago.

Anyhow as I am firing it up this one gangsta dude starts saying some chit about daddy's car. I fired up the motor, turned down the tunes and yelled "AT LEAST I KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS MF'R'

then I laid a strip of rubber down the street.

I was with a smoking hot broad that day, she loved it! I couldnt beleive I actually said it.

I still feel like a lion whenever I think about that story:p

Edward R. Cozzi 07-17-2008 06:31 PM

There are black people in Toronto??

offshoredrillin 07-17-2008 07:54 PM

I'll give this one to cozzi as Glassdave and myself are cutting the lock off my trailer for the SIB/ bimini race....

"I certainly hope one of you guys is Rob Freeman"

i just started laughing....

Magicfloat 07-17-2008 08:31 PM

My favorite,regardless of who the original author was "Best I can tell,the guy is a knob" Who remembers who said it,and who he was talking about?

Edward R. Cozzi 07-17-2008 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2627248)
I'll give this one to cozzi as Glassdave and myself are cutting the lock off my trailer for the SIB/ bimini race....

"I certainly hope one of you guys is Rob Freeman"

i just started laughing....

That's right! As many times as I spoke to Rob, I never met him in person. I had no idea what he looked like, and here are these two questionable looking guys cutting off his lock!

jayboat 07-17-2008 10:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I nominate this one for OSO's official slogan. :cool: