Scarab J were the hell do I start!!! >

Scarab J were the hell do I start!!!

Notices

Scarab J were the hell do I start!!!

Old 01-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scarab J were the hell do I start!!!

So I get my Extreme boats mag, and low and behold who's on page 69. Scarab J You look a bit confused so let me help you out, that's a boat motor. Do me a favor and do what your good at, swinging from your Idols nut sack.

And Gatorone, I know your stinking rich, but for the love of God will you stop walking with your shoes on all over a 100K paint job!!!! JESUS CHRIST.

All joking aside, SWEET spread and looking forward to seeing you guys in April. Lock it up.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:18 PM
AKA NORTECHJ
Gold Member

Default Re: Scarab J were the hell do I start!!!

At least i have my own boat and i don't have to cruise around on my Wife's center console.. do you think the DW will be done in time?? you need to hurry up because Alfonzo needs to barnacle up to something...o yea on the topic of Alfonzo I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING DRINKS FROM HIM THIS YEAR....the whole thing of him wanting to see my room just freaks me out !! I don't know how ya ll do it over there but that's not how we roll!! tell Katie cant wait to see HER!!! start saving up on the goose because its go time in April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O yea were crashing at your house in havazoo!!!you lock it up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by SCARABJ; 01-12-2007 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Default Re: Scarab J were the hell do I start!!!

Originally Posted by SCARABJ
At least i have my own boat and i don't have to cruise around on my Wife's center console.. do you think the DW will be done in time?? you need to hurry up because Alfonzo needs to barnacle up to something...o yea on the topic of Alfonzo I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING DRINKS FROM HIM THIS YEAR....the whole thing of him wanting to see my room just freaks me out !! I don't know how ya ll do it over there but that's not how we roll!! tell Katie cant wait to see HER!!! start saving up on the goose because its go time in April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O yea were crashing at your house in havazoo!!!you lock it up!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was gonna say if your crew needs a place to stay your more then welcome to stay at the house. It's close to the bridge, let me know.