Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/149168-ft-myers-offshore-fun-run-benefit-sole-survivor-marco-island-boating-accident.html)

Cig42X 01-23-2007 08:21 PM

Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Bob,

Spoke to the pilot late this afternoon everyone should be aware of his speeds.

He is capable of apx. 80-85 MPH he suggested the first group keep an eye out for him, if he has a head wind it will slow him down. If he cannot keep up we must slow down or we will not make the pictures.

The second and third group will be fine.

Seems like all is going well ,if there is anything I can do to help some more just let me know.

I also confirmed he will be at the bridge at 11:00 am.

John

Mike 35 Fountain 01-23-2007 08:56 PM

Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Bob.............I have made some changes to my plans to be able to attend, my boat will still be in N.J. so I would like
to bid $1,000.00 for both pairs of seats on Masquarade.

Please contact me for info on payment.........thanks...Mike

Bobthebuilder 01-23-2007 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mike 35 Fountain (Post 2002555)
Bob.............I have made some changes to my plans to be able to attend, my boat will still be in N.J. so I would like
to bid $1,000.00 for both pairs of seats on Masquarade.

Please contact me for info on payment.........thanks...Mike

That is great Mike. Glad to hear this. I will post shortly. Auction for boat seats closes this Thurs. 25th at 9PM. We will watch what develops on this over the next 2 days. Good luck.:D
Bob

Bobthebuilder 01-23-2007 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Cig42X (Post 2002480)
Bob,

Spoke to the pilot late this afternoon everyone should be aware of his speeds.

He is capable of apx. 80-85 MPH he suggested the first group keep an eye out for him, if he has a head wind it will slow him down. If he cannot keep up we must slow down or we will not make the pictures.

The second and third group will be fine.

Seems like all is going well ,if there is anything I can do to help some more just let me know.

I also confirmed he will be at the bridge at 11:00 am.

John

Should not be a problem, John. Terry can just run at a speed that will work while the heli is on them. I will let him know. :D
Bob

Mike 35 Fountain 01-23-2007 09:55 PM

Thanks Bob.........I'll keep an eye on this.

I would have bid to go with Terry Sobo........but I've seen him
drive a boat before:D ..........just kidding Terry, look forward to seeing you, it's been a lot of years.

Wazzup Racing 01-24-2007 08:46 AM

I would charge Mike double. Everything he sits in comes back in Kit form. Smitty

Bobthebuilder 01-24-2007 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing (Post 2002973)
I would charge Mike double. Everything he sits in comes back in Kit form. Smitty

Ha, before this auction is over, hopefully he will be paying double !! It is for a good cause. We welcome Mike's support and we will see what happens.
Good luck to you guys in 2007.:D
Bob

PatriYacht 01-24-2007 11:48 AM

I would've liked to bid for the ride with Terry also but we are going to Big Sky already. We're sending a hundee for a good cause anyway. Thanks for doing a good job Bobthebuilder.:D :cool:

Ian and Donna

Bobthebuilder 01-24-2007 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by PatriYacht (Post 2003226)
I would've liked to bid for the ride with Terry also but we are going to Big Ski already. We're sending a hundee for a good cause anyway. Thanks for doing a good job Bobthebuilder.:D :cool:

Ian and Donna

Thank you Ian & Donna,

Please note that checks are to be made payable to " THE Jennifer Molter Trust" as mentioned in post # 124.
Again thank you, and hope to see you guys on the water up MI way someday, or who know, maybe even down here. :D
Bob

captnate 01-24-2007 02:32 PM

Yes