Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident >

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Notices

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Old 01-31-2007, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Bob,

Matt Lamb (Deleto) the GM at the Iguana Mia restaurant in Cape Coral has stepped up with a $300 offer on the remaining seat in my 36. Thanks Matt.
T
Old 01-31-2007, 09:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Originally Posted by salesmanship
Bob,

Matt Lamb (Deleto) the GM at the Iguana Mia restaurant in Cape Coral has stepped up with a $300 offer on the remaining seat in my 36. Thanks Matt.
T
Great Terry and thanks. I look forward to meeting Matt. I see his posts on OSO often.

Also Frank and Millie Ricardeli [ sp?] will be joining us in their 50' Nor Tech Vee. Would have been cool to see them bring "Warrior". Must be nice to be able to say hmmm, wonder if I should take the cat or vee on this run ?? LOL
They are great people who hosted us all for lunch at Useppa Island on the PRA, Sarasota Poker Run a few times.

Bob
Old 01-31-2007, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob,
Item #20-$325-Ken. Would like more details on course though. Where, when, etc. Thanks.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:29 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kenvik01
Bob,
Item #20-$325-Ken. Would like more details on course though. Where, when, etc. Thanks.
I will post it now Ken, and thanks. I will get more info on this and the other items and add to description first chance I get.
Bob
Old 01-31-2007, 10:39 AM
Registered

TS - thanks for letting me ride along! Bob - looking forward to meeting you, finally, and many other great people as well! See you all on Sat.
Matt
p.s. - this'll be by 1st ride in a cat and I'm stoaked!
Old 01-31-2007, 01:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Also captnate, Nate Hunt has jumped over my friend Jim Haskell for the boat lettering job donated by Jayboat with a $300.00 bid.
Wooo-hooo, bidding war!
Old 01-31-2007, 02:05 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I can throttle The new Hooters SC w/ 850's and take the safety course , I'm in for A THOUSAND dollars! Brian Hollis
Old 01-31-2007, 02:33 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
If I can throttle The new Hooters SC w/ 850's and take the safety course , I'm in for A THOUSAND dollars! Brian Hollis
With a bid like that Brian, I think I can make that happen !! Thank you.

I will post it early this evening as I have some things to tend to over the next few hours.

Bob
Old 01-31-2007, 05:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome!
Old 01-31-2007, 07:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Awesome!
Joker I can't imagine you could be disappointed with that package. That will be incredible.

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.