Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident >

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Notices

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Old 01-14-2007, 11:01 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Originally Posted by NaplesBaja
Bob,
I will be there (of course), and will take care of my usual tasks. Please get with me on the route so I can make the proper notiications.......John
John,
Thanks again for offering to be our liason with the various law enforcement agencies. Call me when you get time, as there will be some logistics to deal with coming up Naples Bay etc.
I will be going over the route with Jayboat and he will post some of his great stuff with Google maps again.
A lot of the details related to the run will get posted on our Ft Myers Offshore section of Boat Club Forums early in the coming week.
Bob
Old 01-14-2007, 09:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

f311fr1 Joe Murray has just opened the bidding for item # 1 Marco Island beachfront condo for a week $ 1,500.00.
Thank you Joe and good luck.
Bob
Old 01-14-2007, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob,

You know that I am in and should be able to pick up a half dozen boats outside of our group. Let me know what I can do to help.

John
Old 01-14-2007, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bob, great to see you today, I will start the push for support from our local vendors and have already had a few people donate and offer services. As always the OSO family steps up to help those in need.Thank you for your hard work.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:54 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Bob .. prob cant make it down but will mail a check tomorrow ...... Attention NE Florida boaters ... STEP UP ............ mike
Old 01-15-2007, 07:24 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob:
I will put in the opening bid for the two seats at both the fun run and the Sarasota Poker run.
Blondes Preferred
Old 01-15-2007, 08:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by offthefront
Bob .. prob cant make it down but will mail a check tomorrow ...... Attention NE Florida boaters ... STEP UP ............ mike
Thank you for your support, Mike. Someday I want to get up into your part of the State and boat with you guys. I have only past by coming down the coast several years ago.
Bob
Old 01-15-2007, 08:05 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Wildman1
Bob:
I will put in the opening bid for the two seats at both the fun run and the Sarasota Poker run.
Blondes Preferred
Thanks Steve, I will get it posted up at the end of post #1 on this thread. We missed you at the Cabana on Friday.
Bob
Old 01-15-2007, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Bob,

We are in Mexico and will not be back until later this week. Count us in.

We can offer a 2 bedroom condo with boat slip either a weekend, a week or a month at Lake Erie's famous Catawba Island just south of Put In Bay. We can set $$$ later.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by The Menace
Hi Bob,

We are in Mexico and will not be back until later this week. Count us in.

We can offer a 2 bedroom condo with boat slip either a weekend, a week or a month at Lake Erie's famous Catawba Island just south of Put In Bay. We can set $$$ later.
Thank you Dennis. So glad you will be back in time for the run. Donating your Lake Erie condo is extremely geneous of you. Sounds like it could interest your LEOPA friends. Hey, maybe I will bid on it ! I will put it on the list and await further details upon your return. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.
Bob

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.