Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/149168-ft-myers-offshore-fun-run-benefit-sole-survivor-marco-island-boating-accident.html)

Bobthebuilder 01-16-2007 09:17 PM

Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Originally Posted by Cig42X (Post 1995801)
Bob,

I mentioned maybe J Bird could sell his shots from the plane,like I said we all buy pics on our other runs and I dont see any more important than this. This was posted under General Discussion.

I also think stills and any other pics would be a great idea for everyone. The pier would be a great spot too.

Any other help I can do let me know.

Also spoke to Randy from Cobra Power and he is going to make a donation towards our fund raiser.

John & Michelle

Your right John, you did mention selling pics. We need to come up with another photographer. Jay can only be in one place at a time.
Also thanks for speaking to Randy at Cobra. We will look for their contribution.:D
Bob

Bobthebuilder 01-16-2007 11:05 PM

Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

2 Attachment(s)
Finally able to post a few pics.

Item#1 on auction to raise money for Molter Family Fund. One week in 3bed, 3 bath beachfront Marco Island condo.
Current high bidder f311fr1, Joe Murray $ 1,500.00.
$3,000.00 value

For list of auction items please look at post #1 in this thread. 9 items to bid on with additional item from Donzi Marine getting listed tomorrow.

jayboat 01-16-2007 11:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder (Post 1995765)
That is great to have Bayfront for our lunchstop Nate. What a great venue. I will post a pic once I find it.

You have other things to worry about!:D
Here are two shots of the Cabana Bar and Bayfront. Really a perfect place for this event.

Bobthebuilder 01-16-2007 11:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Auction items # 2 and 3. Two seats on PREDATOR for either Sarasota Poker Run or Naples Benefit Run. Current bids of $500.00 and $600.00. For more info see auction list on post #1.:D

Bobthebuilder 01-16-2007 11:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by jayboat (Post 1995938)
You have other things to worry about!:D
Here are two shots of the Cabana Bar and Bayfront. Really a perfect place for this event.

Ha Jay, you beat me to it !! There is a courtyard beyond the Cabana where we are hoping to have the food catered. Just one of the many things captnate [Nate] is working on. Good work in closing the deal with Bayfront. What a venue ! :D
Bob

captnate 01-16-2007 11:26 PM

I have more items for auction will give you a list in the am.

Bobthebuilder 01-17-2007 09:56 AM

Today is day 4 since we announced the Benfit Run.
I now have confirmation of 20 boats and lots more planning to come. Just got confirmation as well the World Champion Hooters boat will be joining us. Naples will never be the same !! LOL
Watch for more great developments to come. :D
Bob

jjforbes 01-17-2007 02:43 PM

Friends,
I just got back to the US of A last night (Anchorage - 10 degrees). This is the first I have heard of this tragic accident. I'm always excited to participate in a fun run but this one will be SPECIAL. Annette and I will deffinatley be there. I have a couple of non-OSO friends that I will try to talk into bringing their Scarab, too.
I live in Cape Coral, so if there is anything I can do from the northern end of the run, just let me know.

captnate 01-17-2007 05:21 PM

Good to have you back Jay, we need all the help we can get on this one.

Bobthebuilder 01-17-2007 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by jjforbes (Post 1996460)
Friends,
I just got back to the US of A last night (Anchorage - 10 degrees). This is the first I have heard of this tragic accident. I'm always excited to participate in a fun run but this one will be SPECIAL. Annette and I will deffinatley be there. I have a couple of non-OSO friends that I will try to talk into bringing their Scarab, too.
I live in Cape Coral, so if there is anything I can do from the northern end of the run, just let me know.

Welcome back, Jay. We missed you on the Thanksgiving weekend and New Years Day fun runs. Another 43' Vee Nor Tech. And yes bring your friends in the Scarab by all means. Let us know if they are in so we can prepare for them.Thank you for your offer of assistance.:D
Bob