Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident >

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Notices

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Old 01-19-2007, 06:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Originally Posted by Cig42X
Bob,

Spoke to Naples Airport and locked in the helicopter for the 2 hours on the 3rd. Also I hired a professional photographer to go with him.

We have to speak to firm up exact time and location,otherwise everything is set up.

P.S. its GREGORIO NOT GREGARIO get those Italian names right would you.

Glad I can do all I Can ,and my children are thrilled to help.

John & Michelle
Outstanding John & thank you so much. You really do have a big heart Mr. GREGORIO !! LOL By the way one of my best friends is Italian. I was going to have him give me a reply for you in Italian today for a bit of a laugh but just not enuff time.
I will call you on Saturday.D
Bob
Old 01-19-2007, 10:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Good to see Dan in the Fountain this afternoon at the Cabana, along with Kevin in the Outerlimits Boats look great.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by captnate
Good to see Dan in the Fountain this afternoon at the Cabana, along with Kevin in the Outerlimits Boats look great.
Nate, you would have laughed if you saw me today. Yesterday down there with my toes in the sand, today I was shovelling snow. But not for long. Just need a few days to take care of some business here and I will be back mid week. I will see if I can post a pic of Kevin's OL. Another great boat for the Benefit Run.
Nite, Bob
Old 01-20-2007, 12:28 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
I will see if I can post a pic of Kevin's OL.
Is this the one?
Attached Thumbnails Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-dsc_2480m.jpg  
Old 01-20-2007, 02:46 AM
Registered

That's it, they really know how to have fun.Pretty tough to have 3 Outerlimits!!!!When I grow up, just like Kevin!!!!
Old 01-20-2007, 09:22 AM
Registered

Bob:

Please raise the bid on item #3, two seats on Predator for the Naples Fun Run, to $600.

Tom C
Old 01-20-2007, 09:38 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by MegaByte*3
Bob:

Please raise the bid on item #3, two seats on Predator for the Naples Fun Run, to $600.

Tom C
Sorry Tom but Wildman1 sits in the lead now for Item 3 at $625.00.
Could we have a bit of bidding war going on here ?? Hope so. LOL
But do me a favor. Lets go up in min $ 50.00 or $ 100.00 increments on the boat rides. It is a lot of work for me to monitor this auction. I am getting phone call, e mails, PM's but we will get it done.
Looking for opening bids for seats on the Nor Tech paceboat as well as Masquerade.
See list of 14 items up for auction on Post # 1. We now have bidders on 7 of the items.
Thank you all.
Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 01-23-2007 at 08:01 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 01:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now Megabyte*3 has just jumped over Wildman1 with a bid of $675.00 on Item #3.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pictures of items donated for auction by Donzi Marine. Thank you again, Donzi. They can be found amongst 14 items up for auction on post # 1 of this thread. Proceeds to benefit Jennifer.
Bob
Attached Images
Old 01-20-2007, 03:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

This might be easier.

Hey Bob, I'm tryin to help in any way I can!
Attached Thumbnails Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-miami-vice-poster.jpg   Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident-donzi-cooler.jpg  

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.