If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Boats:
    1987 38 Cigarette
    Pompano Beach, FL , USA

Sounds like a good idea, you may need a dock space in a high traffic area, there is a guy in fort lauderdale, that does it on a sonic for about $35 per hour, per person, its a new sonic, crazy greg.

I will be up a peanut island today. Mabe I can catch up there.

Diamond Member #001 Charter Member C_Spray's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2000 Formula 382 with Innovation 600's
    Coastal North Carolina

Thumbs up

I run some corporate events in Florida every year, and our entertainment contractor gets us 5 boats every 4 days in Miami for an evening run out the Cut and back. We get the "Crazy Greg" Sonic, the Apache (triples) a Big Donzi SportCruiser of some sort and even an F3 cat. Ther are a couple of other boats that come and go. We have been doing this for 3 years now, with good feedback - the guests LOVE it. I'll try to find out more details on rates, etc.
    Retired! Boating full-time now.

My Boats:
    Outerlimits..thanks Brian

Crazy Greg has a web site at Telephone number is 954 779 7660. Have to go for a ride whenever we are in Miami, nice and guilt free.

Hey Bull, I have been trying to get this going on the west coast. What class is it you are looking at that is $6k? The one here is $850.00 (6 pack) and it is 2 weeks long. I have not checked into insurance yet. I'm still trying to figure out the most convenient (cost effective) way to stay busy. IE: Not putting the boat in the water for an hour or two a day and spend 3 hours cleaning it. Anyway E-mail me and we can discuss this some more. Dave

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123