Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Well Done Marc (boatme)!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/149382-well-done-marc-boatme.html)

customtouch 01-16-2007 02:57 PM

Well Done Marc (boatme)!!

1 Attachment(s)
I would like to take this time to thank Marc (boatme) for doing an excellent job on my "display" plaque for the boat show. I know most of you know Marc from SOTW, but I am not sure if you know he has started a new venture. He took an article that profiled me in the Baja Magazine and somehow laminatated it into a wooden plaque, sealing it with a non-glare finish. It is trimmed with silver borders and a Lazer ingraved aluminun name plate. The plaque that he delivered exibited all the high quality workmanship and attention to detail that I expected. (People that know me will testify that I am extremely meticulous and give very few referrals!) Marc was very easy to deal with and went out of his way to fulfill all his commitments! If any of you happen to find yourself (or your boat) captured in the media and would like to have a permanent and distinguished looking record of it, I would highly recommend giving Marc a call. www.headlinesdirect.com

customtouch 01-16-2007 08:58 PM

Re: Well Done Marc (boatme)!!

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 1995406)
Sweet!

The only time I was in the paper was the police briefs as a kid.. :rolleyes:

Did you save them?:evilb: :evilb::D

WANTED GUN 01-16-2007 09:08 PM

That looks very nice, and a sweet lookin boat also.

AIR TIME 01-16-2007 09:37 PM

NICE:D and good to know.

boatme 01-16-2007 09:50 PM

Dave,

Thanks for the good words

It was a pleasure putting it together for you

we do all types of Magazines and news print but the boat stuff i am most fond of

We are doing alot for alot of people on here thanks to all for the support

Thanks again Dave talk to ya soon

Marc

boatme 01-17-2007 05:31 AM

3 Attachment(s)
These are some others We have done for People of OSO

dkwestern 01-17-2007 02:38 PM

They look great Marc, I'm guessing you need the actual magazine to make them? My boat was tested in Hot Boat back in March 1994, but I have never been able to track down a mag. I have a scanned copy of the article, but it is not crystal clear.

boatme 01-17-2007 04:48 PM

I can do a scanned version but a actual Magazine is better for clearity

let me know we can try to work on this if you would like

JB4Boyne 01-18-2007 02:36 AM

Thanks for this thread because it reminded me that I was supposed to send some stuff to Marc awhile ago. Sorry buddy. What is your reg. Email?

boatme 01-18-2007 05:07 AM

John,

my e mail is [email protected]

Also I talked ot one of your event guys yesterday

sounds like they have alot of issues to resolve for theis year

and are missing the leadership nessesary tio do what they want to do

Talk to you soon