I hate stirrin' the pot, but look what I found[APBA vs Crouse] >

I hate stirrin' the pot, but look what I found[APBA vs Crouse]

Notices

I hate stirrin' the pot, but look what I found[APBA vs Crouse]

Old 01-24-2002, 07:02 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Shorty got it right. I can almost guarantee that Mike A. has a huge uphill battle on this one. This will be such a hard case for him to win as for the most part Crouse just has to show he believed his info to be true and just. When Crouse wins, and I believe he will, not because I do not like Mike A or anything, just because I believe that Crouse has enough evindence to make it impossible for Mike A to show the malice and intent...... This will no doublt in his (John C.) mind add credence to what he said in his collom. It is a win win really for Crouse as if he wins he gets to say he was correct. If he looses he gets to say that the Big Bad APBA stomped me out and could not take the critisism. Not a battle I would have picked if I was Mike A. I think his time is better spend solidifying race sites and getting the info out to teams that want to race.

Jon
Old 01-24-2002, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Tick Toc tick toc tic toc , Sarasota, Ft Meyers, Corpus Christy, Cleveland , Whats next
Old 01-24-2002, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hmmm???...
Old 01-24-2002, 07:41 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Hi John
Old 01-24-2002, 07:55 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmm, more popcorn anyone?

We grow Redenbacher popcorn , keep on eating.
Old 01-24-2002, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts
I can not belive all of you people ruining Guiness by mixing with Bass or anything else.

Padraig
Old 01-24-2002, 08:47 PM
Registered

Cool

The problem with Mike's threats are that he can't win a fight with John, John did qoute the truth. With the research that was put into the story with facts from writen documents and tape recordigs, and witnesses , John will win this War.
If you look back on Johns past, look into the stories of all the bad guys that have threatened him with worse than Mike could fathom.
Mike could have been the hero in his arena but he started stomping on his on ego. Lied to some of the best teams and sponsors, only to run them out of the sport, (he thought)
Mike's so called parity that has outlawed some teams with unlawfull aggreements that give some sponsors advantages.
John has been around a long time and he calls a spade and spade. I don't know many people or journalist willing to be as truthfull or willing to get the story as correct as John did.
my two cents worth
Old 01-24-2002, 08:48 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,736 Likes on 3,794 Posts
if we were going fishing we would be in luck as a fresh can of worms have been opened. i dont think this is anyone's business accept those involved. they should keep it that way.
Old 01-24-2002, 08:58 PM
Registered

"Mattyboy DaveP, is conagra part of camerican? or vice versa?"

ConAgra is the parent company of 80 different food companies. I am part of ConAgra Refrigerated Prepared Foods.....we "kill animals and put them in pretty little packages" hahahaha
I'm a business manager handling the sales & marketing in the NE.

Catmando - no...not familiar with it. I'm sure our Agri guys would now about it...but they are too busy loosing money for us

Wrongfully Accused - would that be Benny Robertson?
Old 01-24-2002, 09:04 PM
Boat Girl

Mr. Offshore, I think you might be right, this might have been one of those times to let things be...APBA does have more to loose in a sense, I never quite thought of it that way...Thanks for the perspective...

RonP-Pass the popcorn...

Quick Reply: I hate stirrin' the pot, but look what I found[APBA vs Crouse]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.