Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I hate stirrin' the pot, but look what I found[APBA vs Crouse] >

I hate stirrin' the pot, but look what I found[APBA vs Crouse]

Notices

I hate stirrin' the pot, but look what I found[APBA vs Crouse]

Old 01-25-2002, 01:27 PM
Boat Girl

Shane,

I didnt say he didnt, I was simply stating that he is a lawyer, I'm sure he wouldnt bring a lawsuit if he didnt know what he was doing...What I am quesitioning is, is this the best way to deal with the situation...as stated in other posts, it might do more harm then good to the sport in general and not just APBA...instead of just thinking about one org. maybe thinking about the sport as a whole would be better...

Old 01-25-2002, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I understand that the big picture is important here. However, if Mr. Crouse is not stopped his rampages would surely continue. I have judgements against a member of this board in two states. I have been fighting for 3 years to get my money, helemts and life jackets back. The list goes on and on and on. Do you see me coming on here and writing what Crouse did? NO! If Mike A. did all that he is accused of, sooner or later it will come back to bite him. If he did what Crouse said...what goes around will come around. It is just the method by which it was handled that is wrong!
Old 01-25-2002, 05:59 PM
deepvcatss12

Mick C
Its has been real nasty for some time now. Its just that M.A. has been at the top of the pile until lately.

Who is the biggest lawfirm in Fla?
L.A.

Old 01-25-2002, 06:15 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,717 Likes on 3,788 Posts
it doesnt matter to most lawyers what the case is look at oj, they knew he was guilty but saw $$$$$$$$, thats what is all about. not the name calling , or the false accusations etc, look how many papers have editorals about the dirty politicians and they dont get sued the politicians just spin doctor the issue then it goes away.
by the way where is Shandra Levy?? see my point.
Old 01-25-2002, 06:24 PM
deepvcatss12

That must mean the entry fees will go up next year
L.A.

Old 01-25-2002, 06:43 PM
Registered

Lawyers are like Docters, one f*&#'s up the other covers for the brotherhood if they have worked together or repect each others work or firm. Seen it many times in the past even if they knew one or the other was wrong push as hard as they can and hope for a mistrial or settlement out of court for both sides.. No one looks bad and both can save face. LAWYERS,,, well never mind I could get caught up in this sh*t also
Old 01-25-2002, 07:02 PM
fast cat

e-motion driver it is doctors not docters ,bye the way i'm filing suit against you for that!

Old 01-25-2002, 07:09 PM
Registered

DUP!!!
Old 01-25-2002, 08:48 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I PUT MY MONEY ON JOHN C
HE WILL WIN BIG
Old 01-25-2002, 10:05 PM
Registered

Why do you think he will win BIG Mike?

Quick Reply: I hate stirrin' the pot, but look what I found[APBA vs Crouse]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.