Outerlimits Announces New Marketing Initiative

Notices

Outerlimits Announces New Marketing Initiative

Old 01-17-2007, 09:13 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Post Outerlimits Announces New Marketing Initiative

NJPPC sponsor Outerlimits Powerboats Inc. is kicking off the New Year by revamping its advertising, website and media relations and retained Marilyn DeMartini, Inc. to direct the new marketing plan.

Outerlimits has been the best kept secret in the marine industry, says Mike Fiore, President of Outerlimits Powerboats, it's time we got the word out.

DeMartini, a long-time PR professional, journalist and veteran of the marine industry, has worked in offshore powerboat racing and marketing since 1998. She will represent Outerlimits as its Marketing Director, to develop and implement the company's new communication program with dealers, the media and consumer public.

I am the luckiest person in the marine industry, says DeMartini. I started in this sport with Johnny Tomlinson and the World Champion Drambuie On Ice Race Team, then covered offshore powerboat racing with Speedvision. For the last five years, I had the pleasure of working with Cigarette Racing Team as the company grew and revitalized the legendary Cigarette brand. Now I have the opportunity to work with Mike Fiore and his team at Outerlimits, an outstanding leader in the field. This is a great industry of exciting people and products, and I'm proud to play a part in it she adds.

DeMartini also co-hosts and co-produces The Waterchannel's American Powerboat Television and writes a monthly column in Extreme Boats Magazine.

Outerlimits Powerboats was established by Mike Fiore in 1993 and has since grown into one of the most respected names in the performance boat market. Headquartered in Bristol, Rhode Island, the company creates custom-built, top-quality powerboats using proprietary post-cured, epoxy composite construction. Dean Loucks of The Art of Design is the official paint designer of Outerlimits which builds approximately 25 boats per year.

We believe the powerboat market offers potential for growth and we look forward to reaching more of the market with our new effort in 2007, says Fiore. We are pleased to have Marilyn join us and add her expertise to the talent we have on our team.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 01-18-2007, 06:45 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Outerlimits Announces New Marketing Initiative

I Guess They Ran Out Of Costumers
Old 01-18-2007, 06:58 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmmm, I didn't see in that story where they were going to have a sale. I guess I'll stall have to rely on Powerball.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now the price just went up more.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:42 PM
DJD
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=sharkeymarine;1996899]NJPPC sponsor Outerlimits Powerboats Inc. is kicking off the New Year by revamping its advertising, website and media relations[QUOTE]
By giving me a new boat every month so I can drive around and show it off. My wife won't mind about the playboy bunnies either
Old 01-18-2007, 02:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Marilyn is a great person!
Old 01-18-2007, 06:57 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Marilyn is a great person!
Brian, I've akways liked her articles and I met her at last years Chicago Poker Run. I wishher good luck with the job, but I still think a boat sale is a good idea.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I met Marilyn back in 1999 , we were friends instantly. She had business in Atlanta and we hung out one night. I also took her by my parents house and I'll never forget the look on my mom / dad's face as they checked out her all black leather outfit. She is one cool girl! Go to www.MarilynDemartini.com to see more of her great work!