florida relocation with boats >

florida relocation with boats

Notices

florida relocation with boats

Old 01-13-2007, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up florida relocation with boats

guys help have to relocate in florida due to work,want to keep my hot boat at the back of the house with its own dock, we also love to waterski and board , work is near clearwater, so anywhere tampa bay would be good or fort myers and commute! please help florida guys ,where is the best place in that area,just want the perfect spot for boating please help,realators are good with houses but not good for boating!
Old 01-13-2007, 02:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default Re: florida relocation with boats

Originally Posted by anotherdimension
guys help have to relocate in florida due to work,want to keep my hot boat at the back of the house with its own dock, we also love to waterski and board , work is near clearwater, so anywhere tampa bay would be good or fort myers and commute! please help florida guys ,where is the best place in that area,just want the perfect spot for boating please help,realators are good with houses but not good for boating!
I have a 4000 sq foot house for sale with pool/jacuzzi/3 car garage in Apollo Beach (On Tampa Bay) has a 27,000 lift behind the house and no bridges to bay it is in the Mirabay community. www.Mirabay.com not sure what price range you want to be in. http://realtor.com/FindHome/HomeList...8&lnksrc=00002 I am building another house in the development to move into. Mike
Old 01-13-2007, 05:21 PM
Registered

mike that looks great ,that is my sort of price range,bit of a long shot but you wouldnt happen to have a friend called rob by any chance?
your house looks great what size lot is it on?what is tampa bay like now for boating havent been there for a long while.
Old 01-13-2007, 07:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by anotherdimension
mike that looks great ,that is my sort of price range,bit of a long shot but you wouldnt happen to have a friend called rob by any chance?
your house looks great what size lot is it on?what is tampa bay like now for boating havent been there for a long while.
I know a couple of Robs. What is your price range? Maybe I can steer you in the right direction. Lot is 90 X 137. Tampa bay is nice, I have been here for 14 years. I grew up in Miami and the keys so I was spoiled growing up but I have grown to like Tampa bay.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:18 AM
Registered

You may also check homes on the ICW. You will want to have knowledge on where the idle zones are but there are numerous coves that branch off and open up like a small lake that I have seen people playing in. Just found a nice area like that in Treasure Island last weekend. I love that area. Very close to Gators, Clearwater Beach or St Pete Beach.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by florida gator
You may also check homes on the ICW. You will want to have knowledge on where the idle zones are but there are numerous coves that branch off and open up like a small lake that I have seen people playing in. Just found a nice area like that in Treasure Island last weekend. I love that area. Very close to Gators, Clearwater Beach or St Pete Beach.
\

We seem to end up in that area allot on the boat, very nice area by boat. I would be carefull about living on any of the islands out there because traffic getting on and off can be real bad certain times of the year.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:00 PM
Registered

driven1 hi the rob i know is in eyewear,my range is over the miill mark but really under 1.6ish,im after the best spot in tampa bay, and ideally the best area for your money,dont mind where as long as its on the water with a boat dock and near to somewhere to waterski etc.would be funny if it was the same rob!
Old 01-14-2007, 02:03 PM
Registered

florida gator ,where is the icw?that sounds like my kind of boating , i like a fast blast then to keep the family happy a bit of a quiet look around and explore etc ,many thanks guys for your help.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Registered

ICW runs between the barior islands of Clearwater Beach south. It has a number of idle zones so you want to be careful where you go to make sure you don't have a long idle. North of Reddington to almost Clearwater is the longest. Anywhere around St Pete Beach, Tierra Verde, Treasure Island Clearwater Beach, etc. I could easily have my arm twisted to give a tour of the area.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Registered

Florida gator, many thanks for replying and your kind info. This is the sort of guidance I am looking for. My main aim is to have a nice family home water front based as our family life is boating and want to know the pitfalls of all the areas. It great to hear from someone who knows the in's and outs, take your point on the long idles out,so for boating and waterskiing where would you buy a home? it seems there is so much for sale!the prices seem to also vary so much in different areas within tampa bay i do like the sound of st petes went there many years back and stayed at the pink palace!!!for the wife its the house for me its all about boating! how long a run is it on the water on a good day doing say 50mph to fort myers ?i would love to one day take you up on your tour of the area thats a kind offer lunch on me!

Quick Reply: florida relocation with boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.