these two!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Palm Cost-lusea.jpg  
Old 01-23-2007, 07:18 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Palm Cost

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Cuda:

You can run pretty hard right , not many no wake zones?
The ICW has a 30 mph speed limit, although I don't think it's enforced real hard north of Ormond Beach.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by el indio
Any one here from Palm Cost florida or familiar with it??
owned a house in flagler beach and worked at palm coat marina ffor 2 years
Old 01-23-2007, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did a mobile marine service there due to alot of in water boats that people had no one to work on...it was a good place to work,enjoyed my time there....but then i moved on to bigger things....still have a couple of good guys with larger cabin cruisers i do work for
Old 01-23-2007, 07:33 AM
Banned

Flagler Beach is cool. This picture was taken the same day as the other one I posted. It was taken on Feb 13th. I damn near froze my d!ck off that day. I was fairly warm when I left Deland that day, all I had on was a jacket and a longsleeve T-shirt. I was fine until we hit A1A, then that cold wind off the ocean froze me. My legs were shivering so much, I had to clamp them on the gas tank to keep my feet from coming off the pegs. We stopped for lunch in St Augustine Beach, when we left, I rode right across the street to a tourist shop and bought me a cheap "I Love St Augustine Beach" sweatshirt. You can see in inside my jacket in this picture. The second picture is at a restaurant under the bridge at Flagler Beach. on the ICW. They were building a huge marina/condo project on the ICW last time we took a boat up to Palm Coast.
Attached Thumbnails Palm Cost-2-12-012.jpg   Palm Cost-4-30-014-small-.jpg   Palm Cost-4-30-015.jpg  

Old 01-23-2007, 07:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by el indio
Any one here from Palm Cost florida or familiar with it??
I just bought a house on one of the salt water canals about 5 minutes to the intercoastal. I am renovating it right now to put on the market in late spring. It has a dock and a great view. So far, it seems like Palm Coast is a really nice area to live and work.

Mike
Old 01-23-2007, 07:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
Flagler Beach is cool. This picture was taken the same day as the other one I posted. It was taken on Feb 13th. I damn near froze my d!ck off that day. I was fairly warm when I left Deland that day, all I had on was a jacket and a longsleeve T-shirt. I was fine until we hit A1A, then that cold wind off the ocean froze me. My legs were shivering so much, I had to clamp them on the gas tank to keep my feet from coming off the pegs. We stopped for lunch in St Augustine Beach, when we left, I rode right across the street to a tourist shop and bought me a cheap "I Love St Augustine Beach" sweatshirt. You can see in inside my jacket in this picture. The second picture is at a restaurant under the bridge at Flagler Beach. on the ICW. They were building a huge marina/condo project on the ICW last time we took a boat up to Palm Coast.
bin to the bridgetender in flagler many times nice view. lived 2 blocks away on palmetto drive nice little town as is st augistine ready to go back
Old 01-23-2007, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

thank you for all the info.

Quick Reply: Palm Cost

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.