Amen, The Man Code So it has been written, so it shall be...The CODE (rules for men to live by)
1. Thou shall not rent the movie "Chocolat".
2. Under no circumstances may 2 men share an umbrella.
3. Any man who brings a camera to a bachelor party may be legally killed and eaten by his fellow partygoers.
4. When you are queried by a buddy's wife, girlfriend, mother, father, priest, shrink, dentist, accountant, or dog walker,you need not and should not provide any useful information whatsoever as to his whereabouts. You are permitted to deny his very existence.
5. Unless he murdered someone in your immediate family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.
6. You may exaggerate any anecdote told in a bar by 50 percent without recrimination; beyond that, anyone within earshot is allowed to call bull****. (Exception: When trying to pick up a girl, the allowable exaggeration rate rises to 400 percent)
7. If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off-limits forever.
8. The minimum amount of time you have to wait for another guy who's running late is 5 minutes. For a girl, you are required to wait 10 minutes for every point of hotness she scores on the classic 1-10 scale.
9. *****ing about the brand of free beer in a buddy's refrigerator is forbidden. You may gripe if the temperature is unsuitable.
10. No man is ever required to buy a birthday present for another man. (In fact, even remembering a friend's birthday is strictly optional.)
11. Agreeing to distract the ugly friend of a hot babe your buddy is trying to hook up with is your moral duty. Should you get carried away with your good deed and end up having sex with the beast, your pal is forbidden to speak of it, even at your bachelor party.
12. Before dating a buddy's ex, you are required to ask his permission; and he, in return is required to grant it.
13. Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to pick a buffalo wing clean.
14. The universal compensation for buddies who help you move is beer.
15. A man must never own a cat or like his girlfriend's cat.
16. Your girlfriend must bond with your buddy's girlfriends within 30 minutes of meeting them. You are not required to make nice with her gal pals- low-level sports bonding is all the law requires.
17. When stumbling upon other guys watching a sports event, you may always ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing.
18. When your girlfriend/wife expresses a desire to fix her whiney friend up with your pal, you may give her the go-ahead only if you'll be able to warn your buddy and give him time prepare excuses about joining the priesthood.
19. It is permissible to consume a fruity chick drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach... and it's delivered by a topless supermodel...and it's free.
20. If a buddy is out-numbered, out-manned, or too drunk to fight, you must jump into the fight. Exception: If within the last 24 hours his actions have caused you to think, "What this guy needs is a good ass-whoopin", then you may sit back and enjoy.
21. Friends don't let friends wear Speedo's. Ever. Issue closed.
22. Phrases that may NOT be uttered to another man while weight lifting:
a. "Yeah, baby, push it!"
b. "C'mon, give me one more! Harder!"
c. "Another set and we can hit the showers."
d. "Nice ass, are you a Sagittarius?"
23. Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both. That's just plain mean.
24. If you compliment a guy on his six-pack, you better be referring to his beer.
25. Never join your girlfriend/wife in dissing a buddy, except when she's withholding sex pending your response.
26. Never talk to a man in the bathroom unless you're on equal footing: either both urinating or both waiting in line. In all other situations, a nod is all the conversation you need.
27. If a buddy is already singing along to a song in the car, you may not join him ... too gay.
28. Before allowing a drunken friend to cheat on his girl, you must attempt one intervention. If he is able to get on his feet, look you in the eye, and deliver a "EFF OFF!" - you are absolved of your responsibility
Yup that one gets the big
Two snaps and a around the world
Put your best foot forward!
I've broken the number 7 rule a few times, as well as number 12.
12 got me before too...
You forgot the most important guy rule. A three way is a guy and 2 girls. 2 guys and a girl is not a three way, it's just gay. As a guy you should NOT be in the same building with a naked man, let alone the same room.
Alum Metal Fab
Custom Marine Sales
Dave's Custom Boats
Diamond Performance Parts
Double R Performance
Elton Porter Insurance
Fastboats Marine Group
GGB Exhaust Technologies
Grand Sports Center
Ilmor High Performance Marine
Lake Cumberland Marine
Lake Havasu Boat Show
Marine Technology Inc
McLeod Design Group
Performance Boat Center
Performance Marine Trading
Potter Performance Engines
Ron Sporl Performance
Speed and Custom Marine
Total Dollar Insurance
Teague Custom Marine
Wake Zone Marine Insurance
Young Performance Marine