Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   MARRIAGE!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/14990-marriage.html)

Tonto 01-16-2004 10:43 AM

The only pink on my boat are the engines and drives, and she picked out the color for the new power, candy pink! Much nicer than the plain pink that I had in there. She won't even LET me sell the boat to buy a house!

That is pretty cruel, she'll be here tonite, I'll let her read this and respond, so lookout, she's a fireball!

Robert

WARPAINT 01-16-2004 11:05 AM

Robert, dont worry about the pink pillows, you can use them to put under her........oh never mind ;)

We want pics:p We will decide if she is the right one for you;)

sgrady 01-16-2004 12:10 PM

Originally posted by Boatme
Don,

I know i have a great girl now

I keep trying

she says i must belive in it i have done it so many times
:)

Can you say F O U R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Boy !!!! :D :rolleyes: ;)

Give me a call.

sgrady 01-16-2004 12:17 PM

Originally posted by Tonto
Well it took me 42 years to find the girl of my dreams and now I'm going down the isle. You have to be with someone that when you wake up each morning you think about what special thing can I do for my wife/husband today. Yes I am blessed to have found this person and I owe it to ZoomnFun and is Bride for the introduction. I wish that everyone could have what I have found, but I ain't sharing. Yes, it's all about give and take and compromise, but there has to be a balance to it.

Oh, and Troutly, if it's true love, maybe you would be willing to give her pleasure at the drop of a dime instead of only thinking of your own pleasure! (not beating on you BROBROBROBROBROBROBROBRO)

Robert

Hell has froze over.:eek: :eek:

Seriously Congrats !

Reed Jensen 01-16-2004 12:59 PM

Oh yeah... prenuptial agreement...... nice piece of paper to wave in court after you have spent thousands on attorney's fees. Some prenups don't hold water.... Got an invention? Patent it.... that way you will have something to wave in court also when the chinese steal your design and mass produce it and put you out of business.... Happened to one of my friends.... Ely Whitney invented the Cotton gin... spent the rest of his life and money trying to protect the patent.... Go figure.... There are no simple answers. Except.... don't let them live with you... or use your address for their mail.... use your name... get any credit or credit cards in your name.... Then maybe you have a chance....

Dutrasystem 01-16-2004 01:19 PM

Its a 3 Ring circus :

Engagement Ring;

Wedding Ring;

And SUFFERING!!!

I'm at Engagement Ring = I'm Fuct!

ClassCig38 01-16-2004 01:28 PM

Very well done, Robert! Best Wishes and Congratulations! Was great to see you and meet your beloved.....Since we were not in FL this winter (yet!), you two will have to add Chicago to your list of runs to make this summer......of course, you'll have to throw us a line for us to keep up with Tonto..Happy New Year! Patti & Mark :cool:

Tonto 01-18-2004 11:01 AM

:mouse: Reed,

I just read through all the wonderful advice you've been giving my Robert and I have to admit - it's pretty funny.

Isn't California the land of the fruits and nuts?:eureka:

From the way you write it's my estimation that you must be single or bitter or better yet you should stick to dating the same sex - your a real man! :doggy:

Mark and Patti - Had a great time with you in Chi town and we are looking forward to sharing more good times soon! Keep in touch and thank you for your sentiments.

Hugs & Tugs Robert and Demi

Reed Jensen 01-18-2004 11:24 AM

Hey Tonto... California isn't the land of fruit and nuts!. I've heard it described as a bowl of granola.... in between the nuts and the flakes... you have the fruit! :D... yep... you guessed it... I'm bitter.... really bitter.... I don't need to touch the stove anymore to know it's hot....I learned the hard way too many times. I only wish the best for you buddy... for all the cynicism I spew.... I know there are good women out there.... I just don't have the wherewithal to look any more... . I don't take offense to you kidding my that I might be gay... nope... total heterosexual here... also a misogynist too!..... Best wishes.... and good luck with your relationship. They say relationships are give and take... I gave and gave and gave.... and man... I was taken. I hope marriage holds more for you than it did for me. Take care. P. S. I just reread Tonto's post and I now think it was posted by his bride to be.... Good luck... Take care of Tonto.... and remember... to have a relationship work... the relationship has to be put first.... not your own personal needs....

Tonto 01-18-2004 12:00 PM

Darling Reed,

This is Tontet - I have my beloved sitting next to me. I will definitly be taking care of Tonto and thank you for your good wishes.

Although I am sad to hear that your on fire from the burns received in the past it doesnt always have to be that way. From what I read sounds like you are a fun-gi. Always keep and open mind!

--------Tonto and Tontet