Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Schwartzcraft Power boats to set new Vee bottom record before the Miami boat show >

Schwartzcraft Power boats to set new Vee bottom record before the Miami boat show

Notices

Schwartzcraft Power boats to set new Vee bottom record before the Miami boat show

Old 01-25-2007, 10:58 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: Schwartzcraft Power boats to set new Vee bottom record before the Miami boat show

Slow day in the trucking business...
Old 01-25-2007, 11:05 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Re: Schwartzcraft Power boats to set new Vee bottom record before the Miami boat show

Originally Posted by GLH
Slow day in the trucking business...

I'm just passing along the news. But this does seem eerily similar to The Oklahoma National Guard invasion of Quebec.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can just picture the footage from the in cockpit cameras. Waves blowing past the canopy at an astounding rate. The driver, dead locked on the horizon, two hands firmly holding the wheel. The throttle man holding the sticks to the firewall, looking for just the right trim and tab settings. The GPS slowly creeping up, up, up and then a little voice is heard from somewhere off camera..........................................Fo rget the GPS Horatio....................Use the Schwartz............................
Old 01-25-2007, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As I get the informations concerning this case more directly I can confirm that the "new invention" - the stabilizers - arent so new at all. They are in connection with the whole navigation/control system on yachts, and not only since yesterday!
T2x, you would have a headache too if you had the zerospeed rotary stabilizers installations at your helmet. You dont need to be so malignant just because somebody is from somewhere else.

http://www.buyexploreryachts.com/new...peed-2005.html
Old 01-25-2007, 01:20 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by ducktail
As I get the informations concerning this case more directly I can confirm that the "new invention" - the stabilizers - arent so new at all. They are in connection with the whole navigation/control system on yachts, and not only since yesterday!
T2x, you would have a headache too if you had the zerospeed rotary stabilizers installations at your helmet. You dont need to be so malignant just because somebody is from somewhere else.

http://www.buyexploreryachts.com/new...peed-2005.html
To Quote Horatio Schwartz:

"I may not understand a word you're saying, but I will give your life for my right to say it."

T2x
Old 01-25-2007, 01:43 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
I'm just passing along the news. But this does seem eerily similar to The Oklahoma National Guard invasion of Quebec.
We're still feeding ourselves with the Gummy Bears you shot at us...
Old 01-25-2007, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm not supposed to announce it yet, but I timed the attempt last night at the Big Beaver fjord in Norway. I couldn't actually go there, but I listened on the phone as Baron Schwartz ran 318 knots. As night was falling, he ran both ways at once, so the speed was identical. The speed trial was monitored by Helmut Kamera of the Norse Offshore and Bait and Tackle Commission, who reported the speed as "easy 318 knots....".

Last edited by BROWNIE; 01-25-2007 at 02:58 PM.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:54 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Boy that's gonna piss off Warby. He's been itching for a reason to better his mark of 317.
Old 01-25-2007, 03:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Wintertime on OSO, gotta luv it. You fukkers are hilarious.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 01-25-2007, 04:11 PM
Registered

Damn,just when I finnished polishing the trophy to lend to Haggin in Hollywood during the race next week.
I hear the barron comming,he's comming 'round the bend and he wants to keep the trophy,'till I dont know when. I'm stuck in Cincinnati reading why and as that Barron keeps a comming, I just hang my head and cry!!!!

Quick Reply: Schwartzcraft Power boats to set new Vee bottom record before the Miami boat show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.