Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So....you have a boat. Are your kids THIS spoiled? :) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/150102-so-you-have-boat-your-kids-spoiled.html)

Audiofn 01-27-2007 09:11 AM

Re: So....you have a boat. Are your kids THIS spoiled? :)

Dave no rude awakening. Daddy will bail them out every time......

pullmytrigger 01-27-2007 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 2006913)

pathetic, but unfourtunatly true........

wantsa311 01-27-2007 09:17 AM

There's a show on the MTV channel called "Sweet Sixteen" where these bytches thow hissy fits over the parties and gifts they get when they turn sixteen. One got a used Mercedes instead of the new Mercedes she wanted and she wouldn't drive it either.

Audiofn 01-27-2007 09:34 AM

I think it is funny that the bro knows damn well that he is going to use the footage to bust on the sister so he keeps it rollin!!!

US1 Fountain 01-27-2007 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by wantsa311 (Post 2006921)
There's a show on the MTV channel called "Sweet Sixteen" where these bytches thow hissy fits over the parties and gifts they get when they turn sixteen. One got a used Mercedes instead of the new Mercedes she wanted and she wouldn't drive it either.

I don't put too much merit on reality TV shows. They have to be staged for entertainment, otherwise they get canceled. Just like the wife swap show, Jerry Springer, Judge Judy, OCC....... AND this pizza ad commercial.
If you watch any show and form an opinion of the actors, actresses of them, then the producers have succeeded. :D

Anarchy Powerboats 01-27-2007 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2006416)
Yikes......I showed this to my wife and she said; "I don't blame her". :eek:

Red flag!:D

wananewboat 01-27-2007 03:28 PM

Those parents should be real proud. Can you imagine being the guy that marries that and has to keep her happy. I said I wanted the blue condoms.:evilb:

Zudnic 01-27-2007 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 2006913)

Depends on what you have done!!!!! :eek:

Most people that know how I grew-up probably think some of this about me! :drink:

wantsa311 01-27-2007 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain (Post 2006952)
I don't put too much merit on reality TV shows. They have to be staged for entertainment, otherwise they get canceled. Just like the wife swap show, Jerry Springer, Judge Judy, OCC....... AND this pizza ad commercial.
If you watch any show and form an opinion of the actors, actresses of them, then the producers have succeeded. :D

Wait a minute here - are you saying Jerry Springer isn't real ??? :D

THEJOKER 01-27-2007 09:39 PM

If I had specifically asked for a blue car and got a red one I'd be pissed too - haha. Now ya know!:D