Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cat Killer Kilo News (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/150194-cat-killer-kilo-news.html)

JCPERF 01-28-2007 05:19 PM

Re: Cat Killer Kilo News

Originally Posted by Back4More (Post 2008035)
I still think 200mph will be the goal.

If they can get it on plane this week:(

DaveP 01-28-2007 05:53 PM

Horatio Schwartz is going to kick Reggie's azz...

Millionaire sportsman Horatio Schwartz announced today that he would run his newest Schwartzcraft racing Vee hull to a World Record speed for monohulls at a secret location and date. Horsepower is rumored to be over 4000 per engine, but the number of engines and length of the hull were not disclosed.

rush 01-28-2007 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike (Post 2007690)
Phantom, better watch out because someone closed/locked my Fountain Kilo thread!:mad:

I have no idea why as we all were getting along in the thread.:mad:

Mike have you PM Oso and asked why? :confused:

FeverMike 01-28-2007 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by rush (Post 2008155)
Mike have you PM Oso and asked why? :confused:

Yes and they did not know why or who. I asked again and never heard anything back.

Can you see anything in my thread that would have promted OSO to close and lock the thread up? I can't see why they would have done this. If there is a reason or it was something I said or anyone said I'd like to know. I thought all that were posting on that Fountain Kilo thread were getting along just fine.

Maybe it seems like Sharkey and I were getting into it but that is not the case. Shark and I get along just fine and I asked Shark about this too and he was wondering why and what happened too. Weird huh?

JCPERF 01-28-2007 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike (Post 2008198)
Yes and they did not know why or who. I asked again and never heard anything back.

Can you see anything in my thread that would have promted OSO to close and lock the thread up? I can't see why they would have done this. If there is a reason or it was something I said or anyone said I'd like to know. I thought all that were posting on that Fountain Kilo thread were getting along just fine.

Maybe it seems like Sharkey and I were getting into it but that is not the case. Shark and I get along just fine and I asked Shark about this too and he was wondering why and what happened too. Weird huh?

Possibly a little too much informative info that probably shouldnt be on here.

bojoe2 01-28-2007 08:02 PM

here we go again

FeverMike 01-28-2007 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF (Post 2008205)
Possibly a little too much informative info that probably shouldnt be on here.

Well that info did not come from me. I did not see anything with too much info...just confused.....:confused:

JCPERF 01-28-2007 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike (Post 2008212)
Well that info did not come from me. I did not see anything with too much info...just confused.....:confused:

Maybe some stuff i posted:(

FeverMike 01-28-2007 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF (Post 2008213)
Maybe some stuff i posted:(

You're just bad!:evilb: :drink:

fubar260 01-28-2007 09:13 PM

shame they closed the other thread.

but im gonna be there for certain.