Notices

Cat Killer Kilo News

Old 07-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99fever27
Im confused...why would they want to run in the sticky heat of August?

Turbo chargers have to be cooled so the heat doesn't affect them as much.

I dont understand the "electrical" problems they are having. Are they talking about the stand alone fuel systems or actuall wiring. These are both things we have had in our cars for years & most problems have been solved.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:05 PM
Registered

last Vee Unlimited record they set was the middle of August....

again, im planning on being there.

hopefully this boat will finally hit the Kilo.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 24skaterVA
Turbo chargers have to be cooled so the heat doesn't affect them as much.
Thanks
Old 07-16-2007, 08:34 PM
TWK
Registered

So, am I understanding that there is a general belief in this forum of the claims of an "adiabatic" engine that "re-writes the laws of physics?"

I read that there was a cancelled/postponed "world record attempt" earlier this year. Anyone know about that?

Infinite is pretty brutal with CET/Solaroli in their SEC statement (linked above). Doesn't that raise some doubts?

Why doesn't Fountain have this information on its site? Where can I find it? (About this claimed August test with this "physics-bending engine"?)
Old 07-16-2007, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TWK
So, am I understanding that there is a general belief in this forum of the claims of an "adiabatic" engine that "re-writes the laws of physics?"

I read that there was a cancelled/postponed "world record attempt" earlier this year. Anyone know about that?

Infinite is pretty brutal with CET/Solaroli in their SEC statement (linked above). Doesn't that raise some doubts?

Why doesn't Fountain have this information on its site? Where can I find it? (About this claimed August test with this "physics-bending engine"?)

so let me get this wright. you wont pay to be here, but you WILL present negative energy.

just what this beautiful industry of our's need's.

keep up the good work.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by TWK
I think these engines are far from adiabatic!

They are probably able to get away with higher air inlet temperatures than other applications, because they have seawater intercoolers.

Michael
Old 07-17-2007, 12:08 AM
TWK
Registered

Originally Posted by Michael1
I think these engines are far from adiabatic!

They are probably able to get away with higher air inlet temperatures than other applications, because they have seawater intercoolers.

Michael
Of course the claim is something else, isn't it?

Solaroli's patented system, which he unsuccessfully pitched to numerous companies before getting a shot with Fountain, creates an adiabatic system -- principles similar to how a refrigerator or air conditioner work. It takes hot compressed air and rapidly releases it, causing it to cool. It is much like a can of spray air for computer key boards.

Adiabatic systems are not new, but until Solaroli's design changes, they were not practical due to early ignition, compression and other problems. Solaroli installed multiple cooling chambers that allow the motor to continually cool.

"Since the motor is getting colder as you run it faster, there is no need for a radiator, no need for fans and all the belts, hoses, gears and drives associated with them," Solaroli said.

In the case of race boats, Solaroli was able to replace the nearly four-foot superchargers with six-inch turbo drives, further decreasing the boat's weight.

The system also runs very clean and does not require a catalytic converter, which means less weight and by burning less fuel, there are fewer refills or smaller tanks.

Inside the motor, Solaroli writes "the pre-expansion of air on its way into the combustion chamber, prevents excessive temperatures being generated ..."

"We have three basic phasing going on inside the motor," he said. "We've got a depressurization (which cools the engine), then we can lean burn the motor because of the temperature of the charged air that is going in, and we have changed the efficiency from 15 percent to 85 percent."

Breaking the law of physics, Solaroli has shortened the length of the flame.

The explain why a shortened flame is more efficiency, Solaroli said, "You hold your hand over a candle flame, it gets hot, you run your finger through the flame at the wick and you don't feel it. Everything beyond the point where you do not feel it, is wasted energy."

"You're going to see the physics books rewritten because of the motors in this boat," he said.

Solaroli added, "we wanted to give somebody like Fountain the oomph to be able to get way ahead of everybody else. We're going to give them so much power, they are going to have to redesign the hull to handle it."
So, you actually believe that stuff? What I want to know is why the February test was cancelled. What test is pending, where, with who? It looks a little like a way to hype a stock price, doesn't it? (Of course, I'm not saying it is...just saying...)

Last edited by TWK; 07-17-2007 at 12:11 AM.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:06 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TWK
Of course the claim is something else, isn't it?

So, you actually believe that stuff? What I want to know is why the February test was cancelled. What test is pending, where, with who? It looks a little like a way to hype a stock price, doesn't it? (Of course, I'm not saying it is...just saying...)
Reggie involved in "hyping something"? Nahhh, no way, never.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:10 PM
TWK
Registered

I apologize if I am a non-paying member, and if I create "negative energy." (Is that one of those physics things?)

I'm here in part because there was an earlier thread about the Fountain-Solaroli engine agreement, and subsequent tests - and about his adiabatic engine patent.

We've developed and published a significant amount of information about Solaroli's CET LLC and associated businesses, for which I provided links in my first post, above.

The Fountain connection was always a little sketchy, consisting only of press releases from Infinite Networks Corporation, and nothing from Fountain (though Reggie was quoted in one). The last I saw, a "record run" was cancelled or postponed.

Part 3 of the Solaroli/CET saga is being researched now. I was hoping to develop more information on the Fountain agreement, in part because it is the ONLY (semi)verifiable use of one of these engines, anywhere, anytime, in anything, that we have been able to find. If there's no knowledge here, then fine, I'll move on.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:16 PM
TWK
Registered

Originally Posted by Phantom1
Reggie involved in "hyping something"? Nahhh, no way, never.
Actually my reference there isn't to Reggie at all, but rather to e-mails and posts put out periodically by others suggesting that "something big" is about to happen in a stock, and "it's time to get in..." That sort of stuff. As far as I know, none of that has anything directly to do with Reggie or with Fountain, but some of that "hype" has been associated with press releases from other entities that are mostly in reference to the 2006 tests that (by their own text) PROVE the Solaroli adiabatic engine. No other public demonstration or so-called "proof" has ever been offered, so that is why Fountain's use of these engines is key to the story.

Quick Reply: Cat Killer Kilo News

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.