Notices

Cat Killer Kilo News

Old 07-17-2007, 02:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by TWK
Actually my reference there isn't to Reggie at all, but rather to e-mails and posts put out periodically by others suggesting that "something big" is about to happen in a stock, and "it's time to get in..." That sort of stuff. As far as I know, none of that has anything directly to do with Reggie or with Fountain, but some of that "hype" has been associated with press releases from other entities that are mostly in reference to the 2006 tests that (by their own text) PROVE the Solaroli adiabatic engine. No other public demonstration or so-called "proof" has ever been offered, so that is why Fountain's use of these engines is key to the story.
Have you tried to contact the fountain factory (1-866-518-9973)?...I would think someone there would give some insight on the the engines in question....as far as I know they ran the engines in a race at fountain last august...they made it almost a lap when something broke (Taboo already elaborated on that)....before it broke the boat ran like a scalded dog...I have also heard of another Kilo attempt this August but I don't think anyone knows for sure yet....search this forum, there have been several posts that refer to the engines
Old 07-17-2007, 02:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Somebody questioning these magic motors again??????? If they ain't gonna run it they should just grind that chit pail up and reuse the fiber glass to build a cruiser.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:08 PM
TeamTaboo
VIP Member

That boat has won a lot of races in the last year with different engines in it. Go to the racer fourm and watch the vido of the start in Sarasota they ran with Giieco all the way to the first turn.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TeamTaboo
That boat has won a lot of races in the last year with different engines in it. Go to the racer fourm and watch the vido of the start in Sarasota they ran with Giieco all the way to the first turn.
They should go back to some solid race motors and get it wet at a race.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bullhead
as far as I know they ran the engines in a race at fountain last august...they made it almost a lap when something broke (Taboo already elaborated on that)....before it broke the boat ran like a scalded dog...I have also heard of another Kilo attempt this August but I don't think anyone knows for sure yet....
By God it ran like the worlds unofficially fastest V-Bottom.

Kilo is planned to happen the 3, 4, 5.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:08 PM
Registered

The video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMOhOgWHCZs
Old 07-17-2007, 08:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Maximus

You know what would be scary,,,Killer with a pair of Turbines.

Seabold and Knight would be deadly with that recipie.

m
roflmao
Old 07-17-2007, 09:05 PM
Registered

kitty killer

Last edited by Downtown42; 07-17-2007 at 09:07 PM.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:25 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

Originally Posted by Maximus
Please Taboo. They had a flying start we were 300 ft behind (penalty) a caught them in 3 seconds. Then we played with them before passing them to be first to tun 1. Maybe Killer will have better luck in flat water against Miss GEICO. No excuses.

Miss G will be in St Clair if Killer want's to try and tame this cat again. We'll be going a tad bit faster than 170 so he better bring the super de duper motors. Oh, and we'll be starting next to them this time.

You know what would be scary,,,Killer with a pair of Turbines.

Seabold and Knight would be deadly with that recipie.

m
come on mark, like a Chihuahua will show up up to fight a cheetah. But if I was talking all this smack about little kitties I sure as hell would not be afraid of a little lizard
Old 07-21-2007, 09:44 AM
Registered

anything new? Rio aside, any talk of who might show for the Kilo?

Quick Reply: Cat Killer Kilo News

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.