Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Shogren Gets Delivery Of Our New Concept Center Consoles (ALL MODELS) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/150201-shogren-gets-delivery-our-new-concept-center-consoles-all-models.html)

FeverMike 01-29-2007 05:32 PM

Re: Shogren Gets Delivery Of Our New Concept Center Consoles (ALL MODELS)

Aww, just some jackazz trying to start something.:eek: :D

PhantomChaos 01-29-2007 06:32 PM

Is this a classified in the GD area? :D

Rocco 01-29-2007 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike (Post 2009094)
Aww, just some jackazz trying to start something.:eek: :D

I am not trying start anything, but you sure are JACK ASS!Every Concept forum you have to add your two cents. When you had your Concept it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Tell the truth, you had a bad exp. with the dealer not Concept. When you sell your Foutain in the near future, you will start crashing every Foutain forum complainig about your last boat.

FeverMike 01-29-2007 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Rocco (Post 2009267)
I am not trying start anything, but you sure are JACK ASS!Every Concept forum you have to add your two cents. When you had your Concept it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Tell the truth, you had a bad exp. with the dealer not Concept. When you sell your Foutain in the near future, you will start crashing every Foutain forum complainig about your last boat.

What other Concept forum? My problems with my dealer and my 36 are well documented on OSO. When I had problems or after I sold off my boat I never even posted about all the problems. Where did I bash Concept on this thread? Where did I not tell the truth anywhere on this forum? I owned a 29 Fountain before I owned a 36 Concept where did I ever bash that boat? What makes you think I bash the last boat I owned? What makes you think telling the truth is bashing...it's call telling my experiance...here on a forum where we all talk about boats good and bad. Unlike many others I only talk about a boats performance because I've owned that model or have experiance on the water with a certain model. Chill and stop putting words in my mouth.
BTW, my 38te Fountain is a wonderful boat and best of all my local dealer is at the top of their game in service. Wonderful to deal with in every single way after the sale. They know and have heard about the history of your so called dealer I bought my Concept from for more people than just me.

Pantera24 01-29-2007 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Back4More (Post 2008361)
Was at the Chicago Show and saw the Concepts they had there.
I look in places not many do on performance boats and don't bash the ones that have poor rigging. But in this case, Concept seems to have the best looking wiring and rigging I have ever seen....ever!
If they made a Sport/Offshore model...I would buy one.

They do make one...it will debut soon.! It's Sweet!

DENNYB 01-29-2007 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Pantera24 (Post 2009412)
They do make one...it will debut soon.! It's Sweet!

The all New Concept Performance Offshore 30 debuting at Miami !!! Cheers to a new chapter:drink: