Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Shogren Gets Delivery Of Our New Concept Center Consoles (ALL MODELS) >

Shogren Gets Delivery Of Our New Concept Center Consoles (ALL MODELS)

Notices

Shogren Gets Delivery Of Our New Concept Center Consoles (ALL MODELS)

Old 01-28-2007, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: Shogren Gets Delivery Of Our New Concept Center Consoles (ALL MODELS)

Originally Posted by FeverMike
I took a ride in Tampa Bay on a 36 Concept with twin 250 Verado's and it went 57mph top speed. My 36 Concept with 250efi's would hit around 59-60 WOTwith a norm load. 63 on a very light load (running on fumes, cold day and light chop) was the best I ever got. Engines were raised to the top as well and had labbed props.
I can't wait until you buy a new Boat and start bashing Foutain. Your like a broken record man !!!!
Old 01-28-2007, 09:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Shogren Gets Delivery Of Our New Concept Center Consoles (ALL MODELS)

Actually he has a new Fountain w/ triple 275 Verados!
Old 01-28-2007, 09:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have been a dealer for Concept in NY NJ area for years and love the boat. Dave P is the one that started them aboard and we have had the best of luck with them as a company and there product is the best out there. We have a 27, 30 a 36 and soon the 30 flat deck.. Hey I helped design the boat..
Old 01-28-2007, 09:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rocco
I can't wait until you buy a new Boat and start bashing Foutain. Your like a broken record man !!!!
Doesn't sound like bashing to me....just relating his
experience.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:37 PM
Registered

Was at the Chicago Show and saw the Concepts they had there.
I look in places not many do on performance boats and don't bash the ones that have poor rigging. But in this case, Concept seems to have the best looking wiring and rigging I have ever seen....ever!
If they made a Sport/Offshore model...I would buy one.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Rocco
How is what I said in my post bashing Concept?
Old 01-29-2007, 10:22 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think they are great boats. They have capured the offshore performance boat style and look.

If I could talk the wife into trading I would own one.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was told the 36 hull was copied off the 36 Apache hull or mold.

Any truth to that?
Old 01-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
I think they are great boats. They have capured the offshore performance boat style and look.

If I could talk the wife into trading I would own one.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was told the 36 hull was copied off the 36 Apache hull or mold.

Any truth to that?
Yes the 33/36 Concept hull is the old 8' beam 33 Apache hull. I talk to Bob S. about this. Concept bought it at an auction and built the CC deck for it, from what Bob told me. Concept confirmed this when I was at the factory seeing my 36 I used to own being built.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:48 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by FeverMike
I took a ride in Tampa Bay on a 36 Concept with twin 250 Verado's and it went 57mph top speed. My 36 Concept with 250efi's would hit around 59-60 WOTwith a norm load. 63 on a very light load (running on fumes, cold day and light chop) was the best I ever got. Engines were raised to the top as well and had labbed props.
MY 36 w/ 250 Verados runs 63 all day long
Old 01-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bojoe2
MY 36 w/ 250 Verados runs 63 all day long
What would 275's run then....65-66? I know how to trim and run a boat and that's awesome if yours does 63...you did better than Teague! What do you cruise at 4000rpm's? That is hauling with 350 Verado's that are way heavier than the 250efi's with lab props.

Quick Reply: Shogren Gets Delivery Of Our New Concept Center Consoles (ALL MODELS)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.