Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   RiverGirl ... in N. Miami with nothing to do..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/15039-rivergirl-n-miami-nothing-do.html)

Mike J 01-06-2002 04:10 PM

Check out www.pussers.com
They have a place in Ft.Lauderdale, Great food,
British style Pub, And all kinds of upscale Nautical clothes.
They have 14 0r 15 of these
from the B.V.I to Annapolis.
Plus they own Chuck Norrises
old 43 Scarab.
Mike J. ;)

traviss 01-06-2002 05:05 PM

You need a big teddy bear to cheer you up. ;) I am a little ruff around the edges but you'll get use to me :) we can throw that mustang away and pimp in style with the ghetto ride :D Good luck River Girl and don't worry your in good hands here :D

Shorgasm 01-06-2002 05:39 PM

Why thank you Traviss......... ;)

I'll make sure she is well and good...

Although I'm pretty well sure she is GOOD!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Crazyhorse 01-06-2002 06:42 PM

Traviss, it's a good ting I realize my place in the world order, because I don't think this town's big enough for two oversized egos/libidos. :D :D Now, if only we could get a 90 mph speed limit mandated in the intercoastal, we'd be heroes. :D :D Aw, what the heck, let's go for 100.

thespy 01-06-2002 07:09 PM

What OSO rally ?? , I would be interested in hearing about that if it would be in the Miami area.

I hear Bermuda Bar and Grill on 163 st. is pretty hot. Also local happy hours are good to hit if your not parting down all night.
Also Ft. Lauderdale Beach, and "riverfront" for "rivergirl".

spitfire1 01-06-2002 07:14 PM

Rivergirl.......do you dive???? Some great diving down here.........

tanned fat looks better 01-06-2002 07:27 PM

RG,

If you go to Ft Lauderdale checkout the Bootlegger on the intercoastal....I think around 32nd & douglass???? I can't remember for sure, but it rocks and if your feelin' frisky they have a hotbod contest on tuesdays and saturdays. After awhile you'll prolly wish you had moved to Kansas ;)

CBR 01-06-2002 07:35 PM

Weekly snailboat racing! Crew on someone else's boat won't cost you a cent.

Likely have Wednesday after work races there or some such thing. Hey, at least it is boating.

Besides, snail boaters can be a fun bunch also. Then you can hang with both crowds and act as a conflict resolution manager. <gg>

Another option is to join a birding/outdoors/hiking/kayaking club. Awesome kayaking/camping in the Everglades in the winter.

Or, audit a course at U Miami in marine biology. Hey, I'd love to do that!

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: CBR ]

Crazyhorse 01-06-2002 07:39 PM

You been to Shooters yet?

RiverGirl 01-06-2002 08:28 PM

Catmando ...
that would be Apache Bar & Grill ...
and I frequent 188th everyday... ;)

Haulover Beach is "clothing-optional" :eek:
weeell gee feverMike you forgot to ad that little tidbit in, in your list... :p

I have heard of the Bootlegger, Bermuda Bar and Grill, and Shooters have yet to go. The Riverfront ...huuumm I'll have to check that out!

Spitfire .. I have always wanted to dive, but never had the opportunity.

uuummm there is a speed limit in the intercoastal... :rolleyes: hhuuuummm... you wouldn't think so if you see what I see .... :D :eek: :p

oh, I am not sure about the snailboats. I would catch some serious smack from the boys .... if they knew ... maybe ill sneek away ...ssshhhhhhh