Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   RiverGirl ... in N. Miami with nothing to do..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/15039-rivergirl-n-miami-nothing-do.html)

RiverGirl 01-06-2002 11:08 AM

RiverGirl ... in N. Miami with nothing to do.....

OK, I just moved here from Southern California as you all know. Left all my buddies behind. (they better come visit in Feb. or else!!) :p
but anyway ... when not boating (is what I would choose to do everyday all day, but can't) .....sooooo what else is there too do..? I'm sure there is a lot, but since I have no clue to my surroundings, I seem to ask myself quite a bit .... as what to do today.....
There has got to be something else than going to the office everyday....

I know there is a lot of night life, soooo no need for suggestions as that gets a bit boring for me anyway ...... :rolleyes:

... who lives in N. Miami ...?
;) :D

Shorgasm 01-06-2002 11:10 AM

I'm on my way.......

No seriuosly.....a vertically challenged.....top heavy design of yours should attract some good attention down there..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

mxz800 01-06-2002 11:14 AM

now that is a guy that gets an A+ for effort. Gasm was the first to step up and try and help RG out in her time of need. maybe she never thought of using that approach :eek: :eek: :D

RiverGirl 01-06-2002 11:20 AM

I get plenty of attention .. eeehh ... I mean my boobs get plenty of attention .. :rolleyes:

... come on now .... I'm a good, down to earth girl ... and don't wear tight little T's every day....just every other day .. :rolleyes: :p

BODYSHOT1 01-06-2002 11:25 AM

smooth, 'Gasm, smooth...

:rolleyes: ;)

..hang in there RG..are you a football fan??..the Dolphins are in the playoffs..should be a bunch of 'fins-related stuff to do..the Heat stink but you could hit some basketball games..??..in a few weeks in Daytona you'll have Bike Week, then the NASCAR boys hit town for the 500...

..there's a few ideas..good luck!! :)

bajabob38 01-06-2002 11:29 AM

Hey RG.
So where are we all meeting for the boat show????? party??????

Crazyhorse 01-06-2002 11:29 AM

You could look up a friend of mine, Bill Martz, up in Stuart. He's single and has been in boats forever.

jafo 01-06-2002 11:54 AM

Why don't you try to meet up with Randy Wild and folks next weekend? There's a bunch of OSO people going boating out of TNT. Randy's got a thread on it.
We were going to try and make it down to AT and pick up our boat and go along with 'em but can't make it that weekend. :(

Havasu Hangin 01-06-2002 11:56 AM

Hey Swamp...er...RiverGirl...maybe you can go tear up some water on one of those boats with the big fan on the back... :p

:D

BAJA WILL 01-06-2002 12:01 PM

I wish I lived in N. Miami area, still stuck in this VA snow :(

Will