Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   NYC Boat Show this week. Who's going? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/15053-nyc-boat-show-week-whos-going.html)

Miller 01-06-2002 08:07 PM

DaveP, I'm not sure you've got what it takes to be like me! :D

sy goldberg 01-06-2002 08:22 PM

The next story to come from DAVE P is that he is buying a sailboat.

otis311 01-06-2002 08:37 PM

Be there all day Friday with 6-7 friends then meeting up with some friend down in Manhatten in the eve. Maybe Hogs& Heifers @14th and Washington to start !!!!!

DJD 01-06-2002 08:49 PM

Well, looks like Saturday will be the big day. DaveP, where & when? (I'll break your balls about the wagon and buying a sailboat later)
I'll also be going for a while on Wed. or Thursday afternoon so Miller, want to go during the week? It's a little more quiet on the weekdays.
Jon, sounds like fun but when are you guys going in and when are you leaving?? Prego wife might not like it if I'm out all day and come home late.

DaveP 01-06-2002 09:56 PM

Thats right boys.....no booze since Dec. 31st! And just put a deposit on a 40ft Hunter Sailboat........NOT!!!!!!!!!

Actually the booze thing is serious...not as in serious health issues....but as in needing to get back in shape. The last 4 months of traveling on business and boozin' and eating in foo foo restaurants @ 10pm has not been good for me. Plus chasing the 10 month old is providing plenty of excercise!

So............BOOZE FREE until Feb 9th! NO BULL.....NO KIDDING.....but I didn't say no nudie bars!!!!!! (let's not get crazy!)

DJD - let me know tomorrow about Wed/Thurs. I'll definately meet you in NYC and we'll grab Miller for some Boatshow & Sushi. (anyone else is welcome too)

Hey "Stud Miller" - how was the date with the massage girl?

DaveP 01-06-2002 09:57 PM

DJD - on Sat. we'll be getting into the show around Noon-1pm.

Festivities at Chelsea Pier - 5pm

TomFTM 01-06-2002 10:31 PM

DJD, I think I'm going to go on Tues. , with Ant., John and Louie . Let me know? Did you get my message the other day?

Miller , Give me a shout If you want to meet up while I'm there.

Tom
:D

Miller 01-06-2002 11:22 PM

DJD, I can make it on Wed/Thurs just let me know.

Tom, how are you? I'd be up for getting together on Tuesday but I may be committed to a birthday dinner for this girl. Not really certain about that as she's playing it by ear with her birthday plans waiting to see what her work schedule is. I would hope that I can do both or that she'll punt 'til later in the week. Call me with your details. Home is 212-828-6504. My cell is 917-650-7166.

waterspeed 01-07-2002 09:44 AM

Hey DJD, etc. Count me in on the NYC boat show. I think the Saturday bus is better for me.

Audiofn 01-07-2002 10:21 AM

DJD I can not imagine we will be that late as we have a 4-4.5 hour drive for the ride home. Well maybe more with pit stops on the way :D :D I will try and get in touch with Kurt and find out what the dillio. I think he was thinking we would leave at about 6am. That would put us down near you at about 9 or so and into the city at about 10-11? Back out when ever we feel like it. :D :D