If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    My Boats:
    Cigarette Top Gun, Scarab Center Console
    Toledo Oh

One of the bigest probelems with boat tests is they have a brand new boat for a couple of hours. It took me at LEAST a couple of months to fully rate any boat i've ever owned. Not to mention wow well do they hold up?

Hey Brad. All is well in the flat lands No new upgrades in the near future. When are you guy's coming down to do a little boating This weekend is looking good . Just my boat is back from service. It needed a new upper case on one drive. Man you have to love warranties. I was really hoping to get more out of this thread I will post it on our site.

BD 24VIP

Probably start full schedule in February on the 75 degree + weekends!! I'm getting really anxious and had to pull the boat out today and run it in the driveway!! The low to mid 60's is extremely rare for us in January up here! Just hearing it run today makes me miss boating 10 times as much as before!! I know, however, that my neighbors were probably saying,"What's that bastard doing?? Don't tell me it's boating season for them already!!"

Tell your wife we said hello and tell Amanda that Alex says "Hi" also! Next time you see your vee drivin' brother-in-law, also tell them a hello from us. See ya' on the water soon!

VIP Member VIP Member OldSchool's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette CC and Boston Whaler currently
    The old days on OSO

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345