Notices

Ettore powerboats?

Old 01-13-2002, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryan,
Dont forget your 2nd place in the worlds in F3.

Thats coming from the king os 2nd place in the worlds.

Curtis
Old 01-13-2002, 02:24 PM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Coolshots,(tom) awsome pics. jim tells me you have more. Do you have any from the start? The shots you took were everything you said they would be. Did you see the Powerboat sticker on the purple stripe at the left rear?

Goodfella. Do you still have the extreem? We will show you our notes if you show yours.
Mark S. eliquent as ever.
thanks pat W
Old 01-13-2002, 06:34 PM
Kent Perroux

1) Highbidder is taking up valuable space on this board, and at least to me is an egotistical bore. I am glad he is not a commentator for Offshore- We'd never see the actual races.

2) Mark Skrzypek, my sentiments exactly. The future are to those that dare to try things differently, and to keep trying until they find what works best.

It was only a few years ago that I got to start meeting many people in Offshore racing. I have met some a wide variety of personalities.
- Some will loan parts and even engines to their own competitors and will just call it a good race if they lose.

- Others keep swearing the other person won because he is cheating, but is unwilling to protest to the rules.

- Then there are those that think their Sh%$ doesn't stink. They know everything and put down other teams, people and boats to make their low esteam look better.

I have full respect for the first kind, I can understand the sentiments of the second kind because it costs money to protest, but have abslutely no respect, time or interest in the latter. These guys can go pound sand and everyone else enjoy this great sport.

Old 01-13-2002, 10:17 PM
newbzz

Pat

I saw the PB sticker, Much appreciated.
I missed the Super V start, I was on the supercats and couldn't get back in time for the Super V's. I do have some great running shots I'll be sending out next week.

Mr Offshore, Thanks

Tom

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: coolshot ]

Old 01-14-2002, 12:41 AM
Registered

Received 3,019 Likes on 987 Posts
Pat & Chris:

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I've been out of town. Whatever you can do in regards to the photos is cool with us. I know theres a couple of nice shots in the group of photos Kelly sent you, so whatever is easiest for you will be fine. If you can get a couple extra 8X10's of which ever shots came out the best that would be good with us. And we are in no huge hurry to get the negatives back, whenever you are done.

Yes you can post any of those photos on your web page, I'm sure Kelly would appreciate the acknowledgement though (its Kelly Lee)

On the subject of the record run to Long Beach with Kidsstuff, she is looking forward to the possiblitly of shooting some pics for you guys. Also I have talked to some friends and I can get you some "stand by" boats to cover from north of Ventura down to Malibu and from either Redondo or Marina del ray to Long beach. That is assuming you need any type of support boats and/or rescue boats. Let me know what you guys think.

Tank

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: thisistank ]
Old 01-14-2002, 10:59 AM
GOT MERC?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

HEY HERMAN THE GERMAN!
GIVE THE KEYBOARD A REST!
HERE IS A $ BUY A CLUE!
Old 01-15-2002, 05:17 AM
KIWI Craig

Okay, you got me, I feel its my turn to set the record straight.

1- As the subject was the Ettorre boat, It is a matter of WHEN not if it wins a national race. I had the best seat in KW 2001 to watch this boat and I feel if anything it needs seat time (read: more experiance in cockpit)in the boat. Frankly the boat was being run stupid!

2- Pat & Chris W. You know how good I think your gear is- been there from early on & guys keep doing it!

3- Ryan, not sure if we met but you nailed GR perfectly, so I like ya.
Hope you get the 24 back together and hey slow it down when your playing! Remember you dont know when you cross over the 100% until you do. You will get one wrong, all the good guys do (GR read "those that run hard") but keep it to race day when those medics (good Guys) are in the air!

4 - GR "wantabee" AKA Herman the German.
You mention persoal attacks, well twice this month you have taken cheap shots at me.
1stly you take a shot at me (& Peter H at Scater) by quoting Kidstuff as allways landing on one side. Not once did the guys in the boat (or Peter) mention that nor complain about handling. I know they opted to race safely and enjoy themselves. You probably forgot that I also rigged another prior to Mills and Bill's and that one also still wins races today.
Secondly you now blame me for the way you *****'ed around in your 28 Scarab, get real a little agression and that boat would have kicked ass, in case you forgot, after your dismal showing in KW in 1993 (I think) I took your Boat for a run with Nigel H, and he concluded that with the 28 he might have got around Fabio! Problem CREW Not BOAT!!! and as I remember it was Danny Mac drove for Nigel!

Cool site guys!

Craig A

Old 01-15-2002, 12:06 PM
newbzz

Hi Craig,
Tom N.

Old 01-15-2002, 02:27 PM
KIWI Craig

Steve, nothing finalised but Nigel and I have been talking, feel like we got something to finish taht we started at KW. Tom nice to hear from you, sure we will catch up during the season!
Craig

Old 01-15-2002, 03:26 PM
newbzz

Hi Craig,
Tom N.

Quick Reply: Ettore powerboats?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.