Notices

Reggie Vs Mike

Old 02-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reggie Vs Mike

Lets Face it. With the Super Bowl commin up this makes me bring up the comparison for now. Reggie (Fountain) VS Mike (Outerlimits). I first want to say that Im not dissin OLs or tryin to piss people off as most of you know me as the guy with the dirty **** talkin mouth but guys what Im about to say is nothin but fact. Reggie is like Joe Montana and Mile is like Peyton Manning. Those that know Football know exactly what I mean by this. Im rootin for the Colts tomorrow and I have great respect for MIke F. and his boats they are awsome but Im a Fountain guy for many reasons and we all know they have all the records. I know there has been some crooked stuff but lets face it Fountain is the suber bowl champ. Dont get me wrong, OL has the potential to be a great champ like Fountain, But for now no mater how much you might Dis Like the beaks they are the kings In super V. I just thought I would bring this up because of the super bowl race.

I just believe that Reggie has more WILL to win...Just like a guy I know named Michael Jordan!!!!
Old 02-03-2007, 09:38 PM
Registered

Default Re: Reggie Vs Mike

Did you watch the race today?
Old 02-03-2007, 10:34 PM
Registered

How about Reggie vs Randy? Reggie always talks $#it about outrunning the cats. MTI vs Fountain = BLOWOUT! As for Foutain vs Outerlimits...Nobody goes 150, 160, or 170+ in a pleasure V anyway. If you want a good boat for the buck buy a Fountain. If you want a little more exclusive (one of a kind) boat with similar performance buy an Outerlimits.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:47 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Who Cares.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Who Cares.
Probaly nobody
Old 02-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ACTIVESHACK
Probaly nobody
Only some Fountain owners.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

But not all.

I like both boats, can only afford 1 of them.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:00 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Only some Fountain owners.
I was one of those once
Old 02-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tnothin
Lets Face it. With the Super Bowl commin up this makes me bring up the comparison for now. Reggie (Fountain) VS Mike (Outerlimits). I first want to say that Im not dissin OLs or tryin to piss people off as most of you know me as the guy with the dirty **** talkin mouth but guys what Im about to say is nothin but fact. Reggie is like Joe Montana and Mile is like Peyton Manning. Those that know Football know exactly what I mean by this. Im rootin for the Colts tomorrow and I have great respect for MIke F. and his boats they are awsome but Im a Fountain guy for many reasons and we all know they have all the records. I know there has been some crooked stuff but lets face it Fountain is the suber bowl champ. Dont get me wrong, OL has the potential to be a great champ like Fountain, But for now no mater how much you might Dis Like the beaks they are the kings In super V. I just thought I would bring this up because of the super bowl race.

I just believe that Reggie has more WILL to win...Just like a guy I know named Michael Jordan!!!!
What exactly is a "suber" bowl champ??
Old 02-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Registered

The OL Super V did not run yesterday.
It was the Older 38 Fountain the team originally ran in years past. So a Fountain beat a Fountain.

Quick Reply: Reggie Vs Mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.