Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cute boat show sign (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/150797-cute-boat-show-sign.html)

Boomer 880 02-05-2007 04:55 PM

Re: Cute boat show sign

What kind of puppy? :)

f311fr1 02-05-2007 05:00 PM

The kind that just ate a big dinner of canned food.

bojoe2 02-05-2007 05:22 PM

:d

bgchuby01 02-05-2007 05:26 PM

Robert give me a call, I may have a lead for you

FeverMike 02-05-2007 07:14 PM

That's awesome!

This is perfect timing.... I was out eating tonight in a nice little italian resturant and next to us was a table of 7. 4 adults and 3 kids around the age of 4-7. The kids were crawling under tables running around screaming and yelling. The parents had zero control over these kids and laughed at what they were doing and ignored them. What the heck is it with parents these days?!?!?
So finally after around 10 minutes of this the table next to us had a retired old man and wife and the man finally had enough and stood up walked over to the table and yelled out at the parents, "Control them, teach them how to behave and act in public!This is not Chucky Cheese! I have only a few months to live with cancer and I will control them for you...I don't give a F anymore!
I just glared at the parents myself..then something picked me up out of my chair and I said I'm on his side...enough is enough control you kids.
The whole resturant got pretty quiet and my wife and I eat there all the time. So the owner, an old mean looking Italian from New Jersey came over to the table and whispered something to the table and with in 15 seconds they with there brats were gone!

satisfactionII 02-05-2007 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike (Post 2016590)
That's awesome!

This is perfect timing.... I was out eating tonight in a nice little italian resturant and next to us was a table of 7. 4 adults and 3 kids around the age of 4-7. The kids were crawling under tables running around screaming and yelling. The parents had zero control over these kids and laughed at what they were doing and ignored them. What the heck is it with parents these days?!?!?
So finally after around 10 minutes of this the table next to us had a retired old man and wife and the man finally had enough and stood up walked over to the table and yelled out at the parents, "Control them, teach them how to behave and act in public!This is not Chucky Cheese! I have only a few months to live with cancer and I will control them for you...I don't give a F anymore!
I just glared at the parents myself..then something picked me up out of my chair and I said I'm on his side...enough is enough control you kids.
The whole resturant got pretty quiet and my wife and I eat there all the time. So the owner, an old mean looking Italian from New Jersey came over to the table and whispered something to the table and with in 15 seconds they with there brats were gone!

This is exactly the way we should handle this situation. You bet your last dollar I will. :D
And yes I will smile when they leave.:evilb:

Oh yeah the expresso and puppy idea are great.

ACTIVESHACK 02-05-2007 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by spk1 (Post 2016140)
We would always just send the kids to play in the SailBoat section of the show? :drink:

LMAO :D

TeamSaris 02-05-2007 07:31 PM

lol thats Good :p

R Addiction 02-05-2007 08:20 PM

Thats a good one!!!

wrinkleface 02-05-2007 08:28 PM

:d