Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Comparable to Cig, Outerlimits, & Nortech (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/150804-comparable-cig-outerlimits-nortech.html)

Blow-N-Thunder 02-07-2007 01:23 PM

Re: Comparable to Cig, Outerlimits, & Nortech

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me (Post 2018650)
Mental's boat will not be at St. Louis (nor will any other F-4) as it is still out East from the AC show. Mental, however, can be found at the Sunsation display from noon on. Swing by and wish him a happy B-Day!

That is a shame because it is a good looking boat and probably a good fit for LOTO.

Knot 4 Me 02-07-2007 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by drypipetiger (Post 2017479)
That is incorrect. I inquired about the 32 SS.

The statement was in response to my inquiry into the 32 SS.

My inquiry had absolutely nothing to do with the 43... Just for the record.

Drypipe, I made this same ASSumption as I immediately thought no one would be comparing a 32SS to the Big 3 listed. My apologies for helping to drag your thread down that path.

Knot 4 Me 02-07-2007 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Blow-N-Thunder (Post 2018664)
That is a shame because it is a good looking boat and probably a good fit for LOTO.

Sunsation is building a Factory Demo boat that they will be taking to various events, Poker Runs, etc. throught the summer. I do know as of now they plan to run that boat at the Shootout in August. And yes, after blowing across the after-Shootout water this past year at 80 + MPH I can verify it is a great LOTO boat!

drypipetiger 02-07-2007 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me (Post 2018668)
Drypipe, I made this same ASSumption as I immediately thought no one would be comparing a 32SS to the Big 3 listed. My apologies for helping to drag your thread down that path.

No need to apologize... Cig builds a 30 so, as I said earlier, it doesn't matter what particular model. We're talking builder to builders as apposed to boat to boats.

Downtown42 02-07-2007 03:06 PM

blah blah blah

XPRESS 33PP 02-07-2007 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by otis311 (Post 2018374)
I figured as much, You will have to answer to these Cig folks as I introduce them to you at the show and the parties

And the Apache folks:D :D :D Keep stirring the pot Rick, I'm bored

Mentalpause 02-07-2007 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Blow-N-Thunder (Post 2018629)
Will you be at the St. Louis show with ths boat? It looks great and that is coming from a flat deck Black Thunder owner.

They could not get the boat from the AC show to St Louis in time for set up. AC just closed last Sunday, and that is when St Louis was setting up. The other two available F4s are on the way to Miami, so there will not be any at St Louis.

But I will be there Saturday, so I'd be glad to have a cold one with you if we get the chance.

Mentalpause 02-07-2007 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Blow-N-Thunder (Post 2018664)

The boat will be at LOTO shortly. I have a place down there. If you make it down there this spring and want to check it out just PM me.

Reckless32 02-07-2007 06:31 PM

Okay what 40-43 boats are we comparing again?

Blow-N-Thunder 02-08-2007 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mentalpause (Post 2018810)
They could not get the boat from the AC show to St Louis in time for set up. AC just closed last Sunday, and that is when St Louis was setting up. The other two available F4s are on the way to Miami, so there will not be any at St Louis.

But I will be there Saturday, so I'd be glad to have a cold one with you if we get the chance.

I will stop the Sensation boothand look you up. Beer in hand