Comparable to Cig, Outerlimits, & Nortech >

Comparable to Cig, Outerlimits, & Nortech

Notices

Comparable to Cig, Outerlimits, & Nortech

Old 02-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Comparable to Cig, Outerlimits, & Nortech

BTW, I've been in a few Sunsations and thought they were pretty nice.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
I was wondering where you have been.....................I've been supporting the brand solo here!
The base issue with this thread was until the F4, Sunsation never tried to play with these other brands. And never claimed that they were trying.

The F4, in my opinion, is the first attempt by Sunsation until now to play with some of the top tier builders. Knowing what materials are in this boat, which most people here are just speculating, they clearly raised things up several notches. I was with the boat the day Mike Fiori went through it with a fine toothed comb. I know exactly what Mike said to Joe, and POS was NOT it.

There are some features you can't find on other boats. Does that mean they will be successful playing at this level...none of us knows that yet. But time will tell, and I know it is a great boat. I am not saying anything about the other boats, I think they are great boats also.

But they are off to a good start - they have orders to take them into 2008 so that is not a bad thing.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:06 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

The guy asked about Sunsations and 1/2 the posts are about cars.......

Never been in a Sunsation but everything I hear is that the factory customer service is excellent.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Tazz
BTW, I've been in a few Sunsations and thought they were pretty nice.
Tazz, post 17 I acknowledged that "Corvettes were plastic cars that go fast" but there are more to cars (like boats) on how fast they go. If it doesn't start, it won't go fast is my problem with Lambos. They are unreliable and Gallardos are parts bin cars to compete with the V8 Ferraris.

I would agree that Z06's are comparable to Fountains. Fast and Cheap when compared to their peers.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have to admit, given the size, weight and beam of the boat, it is a very efficient hull!
Old 02-05-2007, 07:11 PM
AKA NORTECHJ
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation

You got a nice 39, when are you going to paint it to reflect the power it has? Plain white doesn't do that boat justice.
thank you.. im trading it on a cat so the next person can paint it
my intent on this was not to bash sunsation but rather problems with one of the owners in the deal with johns boat it could have been handled better from their standpoint.. I know what happened i know the water (6 inch ripple) and where the drives were..what happened should have not took place period. i was there, its on the water way i live on... 3 miles up from my house we were 5 min behind him..
i could tell a ton more but as long as john is happy now that is not my place.
i have been lucky enough to have been some stuipid speeds on water 136mph in a V 179mph in a cat and have been able to drive and ride in many many different boats.... there is good and bad in all of them i have not been i a perfect boat yet......all that matters is who ever you are you like the one you have..
Old 02-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tazz
A ZO6 is superior to a Gallardo, WOW you've just qualified yourself as someone NOT to take advise from... A ZO6 is nothing more than a plastic piece of crap. I guess by your analogies Fountains must blow them all Away.
You just had to go their. We had gone 2 whole pages and Fountain wasnt even in this. Some how I just figured it wouldnt be long till the Fountain was brought into this.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer 880
You have to admit, given the size, weight and beam of the boat, it is a very efficient hull!
I bet it gets better as they tweak it over the next couple years too. It runs exceptionally well in rough water. Got a ton of positive remarks at Destin last fall.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

JS I have to respectfully disagree with about Lambos quality and reliability. I've owned many Ferraris and can tell you they have nothing on Lamborghini. You obviously don't have first hand experience.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I have a couple of friends with 32's and took a good look at John's F4. They seem to be great boats and from what I have personally seen they have the level of service that these types of toys should. Now Neil, just step up and get the 36 your dying for!!!!!

Quick Reply: Comparable to Cig, Outerlimits, & Nortech

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.