That boat is the REAL DEAL! It's "been there & done that" over and over again. What a great buy. Like most of you, I hope whoever acquires it keeps it looking great AND joins OSO to keep us up to date.
the real question now is... will there be a bidding war?
4444th post... must be my lucky day.
With great power, comes great responsibility.
I am ready to submit a bid and once it is accepted I will install my customization package:
1. Replace those KE engines with a pair of Briggs & Stratton w/ optimized thruffle nuts and ka-nooten valves, high overlap franistans, and low extraction convergence filters.
2. Install double fudge packer exhaust systems with silencer screens.
3. Convert trim pumps to energy efficient sunflower seed power modules
4. Have Apache logo painting on side changed to match “Village People”
5. Install 24 sets of hamster power driven eco friendly power generators for trim pumps- hence the sunflower seeds.
Boat will be ready for display at 2008 Democratic National Convention with Obama at throttles and Hillary as Driver- Bill navigating except when near a Hooters.
That video is insane!
What a beast of a boat!
She is a beauty
Hmmmmmmmmmm, my boat is under contract. If it sells this week....?
"Friends don't let friends roll around in trash cans" - OSO Steve
Alum Metal Fab
Custom Marine Sales
Dave's Custom Boats
Diamond Performance Parts
Double R Performance
Elton Porter Insurance
Fastboats Marine Group
GGB Exhaust Technologies
Grand Sports Center
Ilmor High Performance Marine
Lake Cumberland Marine
Lake Havasu Boat Show
Marine Technology Inc
McLeod Design Group
Performance Boat Center
Performance Marine Trading
Potter Performance Engines
Ron Sporl Performance
Speed and Custom Marine
Total Dollar Insurance
Teague Custom Marine
Wake Zone Marine Insurance
Young Performance Marine