Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   30 AMT vs.32 Doug Wright? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/150926-30-amt-vs-32-doug-wright.html)

Tantrum 02-18-2007 08:37 PM

And who would that have been?
You didnt driveduring the hot toddy two years ago, I got beat by a couple skaters.
Bernie was driving LG when Frank got by with his 1000+ HP lake boat.
Other than that I think my record is pretty clean.
Although I havent run across Reggie yet.....Im sure he will hand it to me :drink:

stecz20 02-18-2007 08:38 PM

im calling bernie....

Tantrum 02-18-2007 08:42 PM

Cracker Pleazzzze :)

stecz20 02-18-2007 08:43 PM

he told me he owns you...

louietherigger 02-18-2007 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 2030057)
to late Louie, much like racing. . . .we are ahead of you once again. . .heres my rig :evilb: :D

Nice rig Dave, when you come to L.I. for your reprimanding, I will show you my "rigs" lol, If I sold half of them I could purchase a 46 skater , but I won't, I've been collecting them for 40 years, got my 1st one at 12. Opened my recording/rehearsel studio 25 years ago, got a collection of pre-CBS Fender stack amps, Marshalls,etc. Well anyway you should have said something at the party and played with us! There is a Bandstand at the Patchogue race and we could get something together and play, JC's in. Oh and unlike racing, If I'm a mile ahead of you and break, I can just grab another guitar,:evilb: Schwing!!:D

Tantrum 02-18-2007 10:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2030882)
he told me he owns you...

I think we all know who got owned at Bernies :chimp:

glassdave 02-18-2007 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by louietherigger (Post 2030992)
Nice rig Dave, when you come to L.I. for your reprimanding, I will show you my "rigs" lol, If I sold half of them I could purchase a 46 skater , but I won't, I've been collecting them for 40 years, got my 1st one at 12. Opened my recording/rehearsel studio 25 years ago, got a collection of pre-CBS Fender stack amps, Marshalls,etc. Well anyway you should have said something at the party and played with us! There is a Bandstand at the Patchogue race and we could get something together and play, JC's in. Oh and unlike racing, If I'm a mile ahead of you and break, I can just grab another guitar,:evilb: Schwing!!:D

:D actually Louie im not that good. i've had several guitars since i was a kid but for the most part i am a lap player, never really got into it to seriously. i enjoy tinkering around with them but think my next ax is gonna be an Ovation Adamas or something, or maybe a Viper. Hate to say it but i traded a Les Paul custom silverburst for this Kramer 5150 back in my twenties when i wanted to BE Eddie VanHalen, that shows ya just how smart i really am. :rolleyes: :D

Racegirl3 02-19-2007 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 2031006)
:D back in my twenties when i wanted to BE Eddie VanHalen, that shows ya just how smart i really am. :rolleyes: :D

Thats right .... Im road manager for a rock star :p :drink:

davere 02-19-2007 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2030852)
yeah i know who he is.. its dave with the crayola amt... he had the hot foot throttle and had it taken out cause he could not handle it....:evilb:

Listen Grandpa, go post your nonsense somewhere else, you obviously don't know what you are talking about.
You don't know me and you don't know my husband.
We wouldn't even hang with a dope like you.
He took the foot throttle out because it's only good for running on a lake.
It's garbage when you're running in Barnegat slop or out on the ocean.
Also, I drive and he throttles, how do you expect that to work with a foot throttle?
You are so jealous it's not even funny.
What's your beef with the AMT's anyway?
They are one of the finest 30 foot Cats around.
Deep sponsons and tunnels cut through the water like you would not believe, like a Mini-Skater.
If you had a ride like that, you would probably poop your diaper.

louietherigger 02-19-2007 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 2031006)
:D actually Louie im not that good. i've had several guitars since i was a kid but for the most part i am a lap player, never really got into it to seriously. i enjoy tinkering around with them but think my next ax is gonna be an Ovation Adamas or something, or maybe a Viper. Hate to say it but i traded a Les Paul custom silverburst for this Kramer 5150 back in my twenties when i wanted to BE Eddie VanHalen, that shows ya just how smart i really am. :rolleyes: :D

We could still play together at the "Battle on the Bay" I didn't pick a 3 chord song at the party cause I have been practicing a lot , lol, I got a thing-a-ma-jig that hooks into the computor, so you can play your guitar on the internet with other people. I just have to get my brother-in-law to show me how to work it. We have all traded away some stuff in our lives that we shouldn't have, lol I ain't even goin there. Talk to you soon.