Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   DC area roads....any snow? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/150927-dc-area-roads-any-snow.html)

t500hps 02-07-2007 05:55 AM

DC area roads....any snow?

I was planning on driving from Richmond into DC today. If there is much of any snow on the roads at all I'm not coming, the customers I plan on seeing already told me they wouldn't come in anyway.

What did you guys get?

Thanks,

45sonic 02-07-2007 06:00 AM

Re: DC area roads....any snow?

Hey Russ,

1-2 inches. Most of the main roads are clear with some icy patches here and there. Side roads are still being worked on. Once sunlight hits it will help in the clearing process.

t500hps 02-07-2007 06:01 AM

DAM!!! This is better than the weather channel.

Thanks Bill, nice meeting you at the Chill-out too.

45sonic 02-07-2007 06:04 AM

:D :p

Spicy 02-07-2007 06:19 AM

I work in Springfield right at the Mixing Bowl, came in from Annapolis, cruising around the beltway at normal speeds, the side roads in my neighborhood were the only roads not plowed....

Sydwayz 02-07-2007 07:48 AM

Just made the drive this morning with NO issue. Sitting in SWDC at the moment.

A few snow covered roads in DC, that's it. Interstate is fine.

We should have carpooled. :D

t500hps 02-07-2007 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2018221)
Just made the drive this morning with NO issue. Sitting in SWDC at the moment.

A few snow covered roads in DC, that's it. Interstate is fine.

We should have carpooled. :D

I'm at the office now!!! :D
Several of the people I would have seen are single moms. The kids are out of school so they are staying home today, wouldn't have done me any good to drive up there after-all.

Sydwayz 02-07-2007 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by t500hps (Post 2018251)
I'm at the office now!!! :D
Several of the people I would have seen are single moms. The kids are out of school so they are staying home today, wouldn't have done me any good to drive up there after-all.

Shoot me a PM with the phone number/address of the hot ones. I'll take care of everything since I am here anywayz.

:evilb: :evilb:

t500hps 02-07-2007 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2018254)
Shoot me a PM with the phone number/address of the hot ones. I'll take care of everything since I am here anywayz.

:evilb: :evilb:

Sure...since they have kids we already know they "put-out"! :eek: :drink: