Sunsation F-4 Hull #3 pictures >

Sunsation F-4 Hull #3 pictures

Notices

Sunsation F-4 Hull #3 pictures

Old 02-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts
Default Re: Sunsation F-4 Hull #3 pictures

I saw many pics of the boat in the magazines and i wasn't that impressed......... But, after seeing the boat in person at the Atlantic City show I was very impressed!!! The fit and finish was excelent. Every were I looked there was great attention to detail exhibited. As far as if it is as good as a cig, ol, nortech,................ etc. I dont know but, at least they have a full cabin....... Something cigerette hasnt been able to do since the introduction of the twin step. Anyways, It gets my thumbs up, but I'll stick to the old school lines ot the cig......... even if it means only a covergirl cabin
Jr.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Ron P
1st day on First Born. - Merc Racing 600s
I remember that day - right after we splashed the champaign on the deck and I fell on my a$$ trying to walk off it.

I was just laughing with John S about that in Chicago!
Old 02-08-2007, 10:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Reckless32
I'm a little old school when it comes to the paint. I'm not a fan of the solid colors or color overloads in the cockpit. John's hull#1 scheme is as busy as i would like to see it in whatever color. But it just can't be appreciated when only judging from photos. Local dealer has one on order and I can't wait to see it, or it's soon to be short version 38. A few of the local knuckleheads are heading down to Miami next week and I hope they get a ride so they can give me their usual "scathing" reviews....
My paint is a bit docile compaired to others. On the other hand, the whole boat is painted, and the white is actually a pearl that stands out in the sun. It does look quite different in person than in pictures.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
If it wasn't for that beautiful babe, your cabin would be just, so so......
You just pi$$ed off Colette - she thinks she looks OK.

Are you staying home to finish houses, or going to Miami? We were just talking tonight about going next year. Talk to you soon.

Oh yeah - these pics don't show the stripper pole either!

Last edited by Mentalpause; 02-08-2007 at 10:35 PM.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
At LOTO with 600's and Maximus 5-blades it is a legit mid to upper 80's boat all day every day. You can tickle 90 in the right conditions. The above 90 runs were done with Herring's and the boat was too much of a bear to plane off. Hot Boat hit 87 and change in their test in hot, humid conditions and sticky water. I've seen 87 in the boat at LOTO in August with better water conditions, 2 guys totalling over 500 lbs., and a decent fuel load onboard. I'm pretty sure Mental has seen 89 with him and the wife onboard. The NXT drives and the cleaver props appear to carry the nose better on the boat and so she really comes alive with 700's. I can't wait to see an Ilmor version come out and of course, a Merc 850 or 1075 boat!
Dead on information.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice interior but it looks like an overgrown 32 to me.
I prefer the old school look myself.
Old 02-09-2007, 03:05 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Audiofn
I was thinking the steps would be to help out with spin out. From my understanding the reason that they spin (they being stepped boats in general) is that the back of the boat is airated and the front is not, the front bites and the back goes around. If you are airating the entire length then maybe it reduces the possibility of that? or it reduces drag on the boat while traveling at slower speeds?

Jon
The front isn't even in the water at speed so how can it be "airated"?

The boat's a little too busy and has to much going on for my tastes, especially the dash. Different strokes for different folks though!

Last edited by Fanatic; 02-10-2007 at 11:03 PM.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:48 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Fanatic
Different strokes for different folks though!
If we all liked the same thing
we would al have been married and divorced from my ex wives

The boat is a work of art in my opinion

The attention to detail is amazing

Not to mention it is from and incredible boat builder
Old 02-09-2007, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Fanatic
The front isn't even in the water at speed so how can it be "airated"?

The boat's to busy and has to much going on for my tastes, especially the dash. Different strokes for different folks though!
It only comes into play on turns and encountering head-on waves.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
I saw many pics of the boat in the magazines and i wasn't that impressed......... But, after seeing the boat in person at the Atlantic City show I was very impressed!!! The fit and finish was excelent. Every were I looked there was great attention to detail exhibited. As far as if it is as good as a cig, ol, nortech,................ etc. I dont know but, at least they have a full cabin....... Something cigerette hasnt been able to do since the introduction of the twin step. Anyways, It gets my thumbs up, but I'll stick to the old school lines ot the cig......... even if it means only a covergirl cabin
Jr.
Thanks for helping to make my point. Always good to get a thumbs up from a Cig fan/owner.

Quick Reply: Sunsation F-4 Hull #3 pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.