Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Chris Flood of Ft. Lauderdale Custom Rigging Crook? >

Chris Flood of Ft. Lauderdale Custom Rigging Crook?

Notices

Chris Flood of Ft. Lauderdale Custom Rigging Crook?

Old 02-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lauderdaleboats
Well I won,t be responding to Gino as I have no dealings with Gino. The last time I spoke with him regarding working on his boat through Larry Goldman of Exteme marine and issues I had with Larry Goldman he blew me off. Just so everyone here is clear, Gino and Larry are partners on boat sale deals so in this thread they are responding to each each other with info already spread to Gino from Larry. First, my home is and was never in foreclosure Gino and I never led anyone to believe it was through any conversation I had with anyone. At no time was I nearly on the street with my newborn. You know absolutely nothing about my personal life. You're posting statements on this thread that are not true and have come from an extremely unreliable source from a person by the name of Larry Goldman who in my opinion is a complete parasite. Larry Goldman never gave me a job and never was I on his payroll as an employee. Larry Goldman hired me on a subcontract basis to do specific work and he full well knows the quality of my work as you do as well. You make it appear on this thread that this guy was my saviour. The problem here is that in his own words "The stunt that I pulled" is that I had to recently go to Extreme Marine with a court order and Miami-Dade sheriffs to have him return personal property that he was holding with no rightful reason or no reason at all that he has told me of in the conversations that we have had recently. And for Larry goldman to post that I no longer work for Exteme Marine is absolutely true but let's be clear that this is of my own choice for non payment of several labour invoices. He has given every excuse possible from you'll get it tomorrow to I'm waiting for the deposit check from the customer so you can get paid. His own manager has told me he had recieved deposits long before I ever invoiced him. So as it stands I have 7 invoices for Extreme marine that are either not paid in full or not paid at all dating back to August with a dollar value well into the thousands. This is even after I tried to help him and lowered my rate twice, substantially so he could get on top of this. Not only was this a factor in terminating any business relationship with Extreme Marine but I also had more than a handful of other customers who refused to deal with me as long as I had any dealings with Larry Goldman and each of these people are chomping at the bit to expose this guy. So now there is a 9 page writ filed against Larry Goldman and Extreme Marine in Miami-Dade courts in the hopes that I can recoup this lost money. Now Trent, please inform me as well of who I owe money in Key West because as far as I know each of my transactions have been satisfied and if not, isn't it a little strange that people will tell you this and not inform me. So Larry, don't for 1 second think you can come on this site and post like youre the standup guy, there are dozens of members on OSO that will not deal with you because of your reputation. Gino that goes for you as well. I could expose you in a quick second with the way you and Larry dealt with your 35 Motion "Lubejobs". I KNOW THE DETAILS!!! Gino, you've had my number for months, you could have taken the information you were given and called me privately and discussed anything you wanted but you decided to come on this board and post reterict. You made your choice. Jackie and Tres, we had our dealings and I guess you did what you felt was right and had the post deleted because, yes, it was about to get really ugly. You taught me a valuable lesson though and I use it every day.
Nice post, But why did you steal someones props ??
Old 02-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by twinsteptiger
Hey can you elaborate on the 35 Motion deal? Theres an attorney in Miami who is working on a case with that boat right and is about to expose them also with the insurance deal..pm me for his #, He would love to talk to you!!
WHAT????
Old 02-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by twinsteptiger
Hey can you elaborate on the 35 Motion deal? Theres an attorney in Miami who is working on a case with that boat right and is about to expose them also with the insurance deal..pm me for his #, He would love to talk to you!!
You have not posted on here in a while Tom. What 35 Motion is in the mess, Gino's?? This doesn't sound too good.
Old 02-11-2007, 07:49 PM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So Larry, don't for 1 second think you can come on this site and post like youre the standup guy, there are dozens of members on OSO that will not deal with you because of your reputation. Gino that goes for you as well. I could expose you in a quick second with the way you and Larry dealt with your 35 Motion "Lubejobs". I KNOW THE DETAILS!!! Gino, you've had my number for months, you could have taken the information you were given and called me privately and discussed anything you wanted but you decided to come on this board and post reterict. You made your choice.
Chris Flood Lauderdaleboats
Can you please elaborate on this story about the 35 motion "Lubejobs" being you know so much
I am sure we would like to here all about it.

Rick OSG
Old 02-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Well I won,t be responding to Gino as I have no dealings with Gino. The last time I spoke with him regarding working on his boat through Larry Goldman of Exteme marine and issues I had with Larry Goldman he blew me off. Just so everyone here is clear, Gino and Larry are partners on boat sale deals so in this thread they are responding to each each other with info already spread to Gino from Larry. First, my home is and was never in foreclosure Gino and I never led anyone to believe it was through any conversation I had with anyone. At no time was I nearly on the street with my newborn. You know absolutely nothing about my personal life. You're posting statements on this thread that are not true and have come from an extremely unreliable source from a person by the name of Larry Goldman who in my opinion is a complete parasite. Larry Goldman never gave me a job and never was I on his payroll as an employee. Larry Goldman hired me on a subcontract basis to do specific work and he full well knows the quality of my work as you do as well. You make it appear on this thread that this guy was my saviour. The problem here is that in his own words "The stunt that I pulled" is that I had to recently go to Extreme Marine with a court order and Miami-Dade sheriffs to have him return personal property that he was holding with no rightful reason or no reason at all that he has told me of in the conversations that we have had recently. And for Larry goldman to post that I no longer work for Exteme Marine is absolutely true but let's be clear that this is of my own choice for non payment of several labour invoices. He has given every excuse possible from you'll get it tomorrow to I'm waiting for the deposit check from the customer so you can get paid. His own manager has told me he had recieved deposits long before I ever invoiced him. So as it stands I have 7 invoices for Extreme marine that are either not paid in full or not paid at all dating back to August with a dollar value well into the thousands. This is even after I tried to help him and lowered my rate twice, substantially so he could get on top of this. Not only was this a factor in terminating any business relationship with Extreme Marine but I also had more than a handful of other customers who refused to deal with me as long as I had any dealings with Larry Goldman and each of these people are chomping at the bit to expose this guy. So now there is a 9 page writ filed against Larry Goldman and Extreme Marine in Miami-Dade courts in the hopes that I can recoup this lost money. Now Trent, please inform me as well of who I owe money in Key West because as far as I know each of my transactions have been satisfied and if not, isn't it a little strange that people will tell you this and not inform me. So Larry, don't for 1 second think you can come on this site and post like youre the standup guy, there are dozens of members on OSO that will not deal with you because of your reputation. Gino that goes for you as well. I could expose you in a quick second with the way you and Larry dealt with your 35 Motion "Lubejobs". I KNOW THE DETAILS!!! Gino, you've had my number for months, you could have taken the information you were given and called me privately and discussed anything you wanted but you decided to come on this board and post reterict. You made your choice. Jackie and Tres, we had our dealings and I guess you did what you felt was right and had the post deleted because, yes, it was about to get really ugly. You taught me a valuable lesson though and I use it every day.

First o all Everyone knows I have had beat deals with Larry. A details to my motion, you feel free to to say whatever you "think" you know. I have NOTHING to hide. I really don't think you want a problem with me. I'm trying to rectify the situation. You lawsuit is a bunch of crap and your making it worse on yourself.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
First o all Everyone knows I have had beat deals with Larry. A details to my motion, you feel free to to say whatever you "think" you know. I have NOTHING to hide. I really don't think you want a problem with me. I'm trying to rectify the situation. You lawsuit is a bunch of crap and your making it worse on yourself.
Catwoman.
Thank you for putting this back up. Because I hate when all we get to hear one side of the story. why did you delete it as soon as Chirs flood made a post. Is there something he said.

waterboy 38
Old 02-12-2007, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
People like this make me think of the movie Hostle

these do wonders

well i like the torch ...but you a rat and a metal bucket......"fast and furious 2"
Old 02-12-2007, 09:23 AM
Registered

Last edited by catwoman; 02-12-2007 at 09:27 AM.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:28 AM
Registered

Chris that is true you were hired as a sub contractor this was never in question. It is true that you did borrow money from larry to rectify a financial situation, You even offered your boat in trade(This is what you got the court order to retreive) for the money you were looking to get but instead of taking your boat he lent you money and offered to help sell your boat and try to get you more money. Chris the quality of your work was never in question as your rigging work is excellant it is your personal integrity that is not.

Chris how many people would lend you a motor so you could race when you were in a spot and could not get your blown engine repaired in time? Larry did and what did you do you blew the motor he lent you (The one you said you never ran) and then came back to the shop here in Miami where you said you never were took without permission a motor out of Larrys raceboat took the time to place the blown motor back in its place so hopefully no one would notice and went back to Key West to race while telling Larry and my self you were never here.....Did you forget the conversations we had that weekend about a drive I asked you to bring down to the keys for a repair while you were at the shop.

Chris coincdently after the issue that arrose with the missing propellers in Dec. you stopped showing up at the shop as Normal, I had to tell you that there were people comming to buy the race boat in order to get the motor you took back and At the same time we stopped receiving any invoices.
The next time I saw you was in January the day you were arrested at the shop.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

larry is a stand up guy....know him for 7 years.....nuff said

Quick Reply: Chris Flood of Ft. Lauderdale Custom Rigging Crook?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.